Hulk vs. Hulk vs. Hulk vs. Hulk

Who'd You Rather?

2/25/2012 12:25 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0224_hulk_rather
Here's Mark Ruffalo playing not-so jolly green giant the Hulk in the upcoming "Avengers" movie, following in the muscled footsteps of Edward Norton in the 2008 film "The Incredible Hulk," Eric Bana in the 2003 Ang Lee version "Hulk" and Lou Ferrigno in the classic '70s TV series "The Incredible Hulk."

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

i said lesbians...

the correct answer is batman

ufos8mycow

To be totally fair you should have Hulk Hogan in the mix.

He wouldn't have won but still...

Craig

You know actually, the original 70's Hulk is the most scary. Maybe its because he is a real person I dont know.

nosy_parker

Lou, any day of the week except thursday.

zman

This is not a fair comparison...3 hulks are CG and one is real. On the other hand...If you are basing it on the actor playing Bruce Banner then it should be the late Bill Bixby, not Lou.

DirtySouth

Although comparing CGI to non-CGI isn't fair, Ed Norton's (#2) is the most convincing combination of muscle development and scientific experiment gone awry. But, the transition from Bill Bixby's Bruce Banner character to Lou Ferrigno's Hulk character is unforgettable ("Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me if I'm angry." cue music: Duuunnnnnhh. Aaaargh) Plus, the fact they used 2 different people for each character made a more convincing story line and gave the TV show enough options. Having 1 character for the movie has proven they can't get it right with just 1 person. Mark Ruffalo's Hulk just looks like he's either constipated or pouting. He doesn't look scary at all. Bana's Hulk and the movie was truer to the comic book concept of the character. So, based on image alone, #2 hands down. But as far as overall concept from a story line perspective, #4 has them beat.

Smart

Someone should really be running the reruns of that show.

ManiacalZebra

Lou Ferrigno's muscles were all his, not makeup or computer generated. That gives him the win.

lola_uk

Well, seeing how only ONE of them is actually "human" (and i use that term quite loosely) I'm going to vote for Lou Ferrigno.

Tammy

I was looking forward to the movie because of Edward Norton, but when they screwed him over and gave the role to Mark Ruffalo(who I can't take seriously), my interest in the movie disappeared.

ray

obviously lou, little body paint, and a little prosthetics on the face, no fake body,,the real deal.

nof

There's only one true Hulk -

The great Lou Ferrigno.

Who went on to stand up vs. family dysfunction.

"After" Pumping Iron.

May he win Donald Trump's show - and every show Lou does.

kreiyu

since i heard Lou Ferrigno voices the hulk in the new Avengers movie how should i vote lol

karisma

Aw, how do I not vote for Lou? He's the original and even in that terrible wig, he still scared the crap out of little-kid-me. Actually, The Hulk never did. It was when David Banner would start turning into the Hulk and his eyes would go ice-blue. Then, I'd be in the next room pretending like it wasn't completely freaking me out. Where was I? Right. Lou Ferrigno wins. No other choice.

robert

How can you compare Lou with the rest. Lou = NO CGI he's the real deal.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments