Meryl Streep

Good Genes or Good Docs?

2/26/2012 3:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0224_streep_genes
For your consideration ... Meryl Streep.

Here's the 30-year-old, 17-time Oscar nominee (and two-time winner) back in 1979 (left) -- and the 62-year-old at an event in London recently (right).

She really is the best.

Diane

She is my favorite actress of all time. There are others I admire also like anglica Huston and Glen Close, however Meryl Streep takes the cake! She can pull off any dialect and can act any part, and it looks so effortless. She is classic can timeless. I would love to meet her and chat even if it were just for a few minutes.

Diane

She is my favorite actor! No one can touch her in acting, but close seconds and thirds are Angelica Huston and Glen Close. Meryl Streep is so wonderful looking and timeless...she needs nothing else. She is altogether beautiful all the time. Wish I could meet her. I am not star struck and don't people worship, but I so very definitely admire her and her work even though our politics clash.

Marilyn Voorhies

As far as I'm concerned, she should have no detractors!!

paul a.

I fell in love with Sophie Zawistowski the first moment I laid eyes on her and was fortunate enough to actually speak to Meryl in person for a few minutes in a crowded bar some years ago. *sigh*

Yea kids, Im a geezer but still.....

pissed off

You put the same bs up about Whitney and then she passed, stop posting this crap, good luck Meryl

Waverunner9

She is aging very, very well, her hair and make up looked good, but what she needs is a stylist......that gold dress she wore was a terrible choice. It looked cheap, didn't fit her well, didn't flatter her frame or figure, made her look wide and more like a Christmas package. With all the money and designer talent at her feet, why on earth would she choose such a train wreck of a dress for an event that will now be forever featured in images for years to come. Good God, she has three grown daughters, couldn't one of them be honest with her?

victor

Here I want to expose my most sincere congratulations for his work on "The Iron Lady", the Oscar was well deserved. Like it or not the character for political reasons, their interpretation is masterful, I think Meryl Streep a "Colossus in the Art of Representing" for its versatility and delivery to his characters. I've never been disappointed with a movie where Meryl has entered. I am grateful for this very reason. I wish to continue steadily every success in your professional and personal life, because I consider it a great lady in the performing arts and beyond.
With all the sincere affection and admiration,
Victor

ezze

THREE time academy award winner. Why are people obsessing over her looks?

M.

Meryl Streep has always been a beautiful woman, but since her career was based on her talent and not her looks, she is allowed to continue to thrive. She has wrinkles and some sagging skin, and is outspoken against plastic surgery. She continues to be a natural beauty.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4