Cissy Houston

Seeking 'Closure' by

Revisiting Whitney's Hotel Room

2/27/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_cissy_houston_EX_01
Whitney Houston
's mother Cissy has unfinished business to attend to -- sources tell TMZ she's planning a pilgrimage BACK to the Beverly Hills hotel room where her daughter died ... all in an attempt to get some closure.

According to sources close to Cissy, she wants to go back to room 434 at the Beverly Hilton hotel and reestablish a spiritual connection with her daughter ... in order to come to terms with her sudden death.

We're told Cissy plans to pray while she's there -- and just spend quiet, contemplative time in the space.

As one source put it -- Cissy "won’t be at peace until she gets closure."

It's unclear when Cissy plans to return to the hotel room -- but we're told the visit will be soon ... she's currently planning out the logistics.

0213_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Googie

I pray she can get some peace & closure soon. That she can then focus on the good times she spent with her daughter.

no1uno

Maybe if she paid more attention to her daughter she would have prevented her from becoming a crack Ho. Now she want closure LOL

no1uno

Are we still talking about this crack ho ?
What a waste of human life...People get over it, she was a good singer., THAT IT
not like she did anything special in life other then entertain you for a couple of years. after that she went back to her "roots" and because a junkie

Duchess

Remember do not feed the freak trolls, whos only validation comes from you responding to their abusive responses. Just remember they have loveless sad lives and would probably lay dead in their hovels for months, before they are discovered.

My heart goes out to Cissy, may she find peace.

Regards

The Duchess in London

www.duchessofhackney.com

who cares

I kinda of wonder if it has more to do with a paid interview and they are using the hotel room for it?? I am sure she has a agent out there getting lots of request from many news agencies??? Something doesn't sound right and I guess selling the funeral photos wasn't enough..

Jody

Look for more pictures to be released to the National Enquirer soon.

JP

I really feel for Cissy! Losing a child is the worst thing in the world. And at her age...After all she has done to save Whitney. heartbreaking

ViableV

whoa! Is that Cissy or Lil Wayne?

Scott Levy

I'm not trying to be mean, but damn what an ugly woman! If she was my mother, I'd do drugs too.

LadyD

Heartfelt Prayers and deep love for Cissy and Whitney's daughter. I hope she finds the closure.

Oh well

One damn thing is for sure, theres money in it for her some where... What a sad bunch they are.

Ms. X

I guess there are nothing but children who post on TMZ. Hopefully Cissy will make peace with this. We love you and R.I.P. Whitney.

themare

Poor Cissy. It's so tough to lose a child.

Jody

Anyone who thinks she isn't the one who sold the photo of Whitney in the casket is just naive.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Sorry but Whitney Houston's death was not sudden. It was in the works for years and her mother knew it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments