Joe Francis

Totally FLIP-FLOPS

On Madonna Attack

2/29/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022812_joe_still 0229_joe_francis_tmz_november_EX
Joe Francis has had a major change of heart about Madonna ... because 4 months ago ... he PROMISED he wouldn't sue if she used the name "Girls Gone Wild" on her album ... and TMZ has the footage to prove it.

Back in November, we asked Francis about the then-rumor that Madge titled one of her songs, "Girls Gone Wild" ... and Francis happily replied, "I'm excited about that!"

We asked if he was cool with the situation, legally ... to which he explained, "I'm REALLY cool with that actually ... I'm not going to sue you Madonna ... I love you, I love Madonna."

Fast forward to last night ... when Joe once again made it clear he wasn't going to back down from his new demand that Madge PAY HIM for using the name ... because he owns the rights to everything GGW-related, including "Girl Gone Wild."

0229_joe_francis_launch2

uknowit

I will be owning every word that come out of my mouth and every comment I start making... My real question is, How many people really watch that "girls gone wild" crap...

kim

AND I'D LOVE LOVE IT IF YOU'D JUST "GO A W A Y"... "PLEASE"

S

Dudes a tool, a real 'coke' head. I met him at his offices in Santa Monica for a job interview to be his head of production. When I went into the meeting with him, he was on the phone talking 100mph about being pissed off that he had to read about one of the 'celebrities" he was Fu--ing, Fu--ing one of his friends. This conversation on the phone went on like that in front of me for 10 minutes of our 15 minute meeting. When he finally hung up the phone, he asked me, "dude" why were you here again, for a meeting scheduled a few days earlier while holding my resume in his hand. No I did not get the job. Good for me!

Susie

Joe Francis? seriously, Madonna will get a free ride on your Brand? More then likely her songs/videos etc. will get you a little longer free ride on your washed up brand. LOL you are an idiot, and I am sure you can use the publicity.

Seldombinlaid

Idiot Joe is the reason you get agreements in black, and white. He's a dirt bag. Around here we call it getting Bohanoned, when you get screwed like that.

vtajen

Is he for real? He added, "We've spent almost a billion dollars building this brand ... and she's not going to get a free ride on my brand. But I love the song, I hope it does well ... and I look forward to being a profit participant."
It is really sad to think that he believes this to be his truth. What a pathetic existence and poor excuse for a human.

Bird

Joe Francis makes a living off of getting girls drunk, and taking advantage of them. He's the slime of the earth, and yet he has the NERVE to say that Madonna is trying to get famous off of HIM? What a joke! F_ck off, Joe Francis. No one cares about you or your "business". The term "girls gone wild" came out before your ****ty videos did. You didn't invent that phrase, so shut up and go away.

Christy

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Madonna decided to put the song out for free or better yet if she decided to donate 100% of the proceeds to charity and Joe Francis still insisted on his cut making him look like a serious d-bag!

Terry

He is disgusting!! I hate his voice..sound like he has a stick up his @$%!! Isn't that girl Abby wilson the girl who got busted on camera steeling from her ex boyfriend's roommates?? That girl is disgusting too!!! Heres the video

Megan

ARREST THE GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND! SHE ROBBED A HOUSE ON VIDEO IN LA AND DISSAPEARED!! LOOK AT THEDIRTY.COM

Adrienne

if i had a wish for the make a wish foundation it would be to punch this guy right in his face hole. hes such an ugly douche bag

ChunkyLightning

How in the world are people able to brand things that are part of basic language it's ridiculous! I am happy at times like this that countries like China tell people like that to take a flying leap.

Sunset Strip Dealer

Anybody that hates this guy because of his videos is stupid. These girls sign up for this **** and are not forced into it. ****, just go to Lake Havasu or Las Vegas in the summer and chicks do it for free. I would not want any girl I know doing his videos but there are plenty of girls ready and willing to do it. Naive people, probably think your 17 year old daughter is a virgin and has never seen or sucked on a penis. Go for yours Joe, if they want to act like sluts, let them act like sluts.

DD

CHECKMATE! ka ching

Razor

Sorry Joe but you didn't come up with that first! Girls Gone Wild was a movie from 1929! Now go cry somewhere else!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments