Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

A Happy Meal

3/3/2012 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that food, or rather a bag containing food, touched the hands of Angelina Jolie today in Los Angeles.

It is unclear whether or not this constitutes "eating."

According to our sources, she would have to consume the food inside the bag for it to constitute "a meal."

Jolie was the passenger in a car driven by Brad Pitt as they made their way through a McDonald's drive-thru.

Calls to a rep for Angelina's right leg were not returned.

0221_media_removed-1

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sarah

Why are you referring to him as her husband? Last I checked they weren't married. Maybe "partner" instead?

me

I don't know what's unhealthier...eating McDonalds or starving.

LMN

Ther is more meat one chicken nugget than her arm and wrist combined. Nice bony shoulder, Angie. With all your success, still can't shake the eating disorder, 'eh?

Mag

OMG!!!! Someone asked on another site, after her photo with Mama Pitt and twins, "what's next....a drive through McDonald's?" BWAHAHA!!!

Paula

SHES ANOREXIC!!!! Period!!! It's PATHETIC all her money has not bought her some help...i wish she would use her resources and fame and get some help! Poor girl she has All those kids to live for...at this rate she will be right behind Whitney Houston....

Jodi

If anything will put pounds on Angelina it's fast food but I bet it's for the kids. She has always been thin but she looks like a skeleton now. Her face still looks pretty though.

I don't know why the media thinks that pose with her bony leg sticking out of her dress was sexy. IMO it was not sexy at all but Hollywood will tell her she looked sexy then laugh at her behind her back.

Brad need to have a serious talk with Angelina and persuade her to ear more food, unless she has a disease and her camp wants to keep it a secret.

j

Quick...somebody notify Michelle and Barrack Obama..the food police!!!

Phil Mcl

That is just being good parents. You know the food from McDeath is for the kids.

Redskin_Chick

Good, Angelina needs to eat a burger or 2.

kvndv1

Apparently Angie is taking your advice....

Ace

She just wanted the toy. The food is for someone else.

evo

Angelina will just take a whiff of the fries for lunch.

Cricket

At least they drive and order themselves! That's more than I thought they did. I used to think Angie was one of the most beautiful women in the world, not anymore she is too skinny. I am also not a fan of the whole shoving the family thing down our throats. Ok! We get it! You LOVE kids.

i said lesbians...

Im sure she puked it all up 20 mins later

patty

Is it possible Angelina pregnant again? I know the 1st 3 months of my pregnancy I sooo sick I looked like skeleton. And didn't she look sickly w/last pregnancy?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments