Lindsay Lohan

Almost Live from New York ...

3/3/2012 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0303_lindsay_lohan_splash
Lindsay Lohan was seen leaving her New York hotel this morning, script in hand, as she gets ready to host "Saturday Night Live" tonight.

As TMZ previously reported, LiLo plans to sing her opening monologue and from there ... nothing is off limits. We're also told Lindsay has invited several famous friends to cameo on the show, but no word on exactly who will make an appearance.

Lindsay is counting on tonight's "SNL" to re-launch her career. So we gotta ask ...

Simone

Its obvious she's already blowing it or why else would she need to take home the SNL script notebook.

Somebody is obviously forgetting lines and not hitting their marks so SNL put together a notebook for her hoping that she might be able to pull it together.

Not going to happen, Lindsay Lohan = FAILURE IN LIFE.

andyscandy

I think her earlobes even got plastic surgery and injections.
Duct tape her mouth shut please..the flies are coming out

Areader

Lindsay"s gonna knock it outta the park!

andyscandy

Nicole,Red cloud, and dina are now married to the poll vote

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I see the 'fans' are well on their way to developing carpel tunnel. Vote, refresh, vote, refresh. 68% Nail it? LMFAO

Whatsgoingon

She going to do GREAT! I'm excited for her and don't even know the chick. Go Lindsay.

SPAM

Yep. Make sure that the SNL logo - in 2-inch letters - can clearly be viewed by even the most inattentive of paparazzi. Linds, did you bring your other prop - that 1,000 (blank) page script for "Untitled"?

ohboy

@andyscandy- You mean those dumb broads Nicole and Redcloud are still supporting this imbecile? I guess some females really can't learn. Must be a clinical condition to support low-lifes who sh*t on their fans

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"We're also told Lindsay has invited several famous friends to cameo on the show". SEVERAL? She doesn't have 'several' non-famous 'friends'. FAMOUS FRIENDS? Where? Show me who her 'famous friends' are? Don't point to past co-workers who have zero contact with her now, please, don't even bother mentioning Meryl or Jane. Lets see how many 'famous friends' actually appear. My guess, Jimmy Fallon and thats a maybe at best.

Nikki

Her hands are NASTY!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Paris had a little gram
Referred to it as “blow”
Five ciggies lit, Linds pilfered it
Then back to the Chateau

andyscandy

Even SNL has to spoon feed this walking corpse the lines..
her two braincells are fighting with her split personalities..who are sharing needles with her ego...
Like her Fan Dark Rage said time and time again..she cant help her actions, because she is retarded

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I never do anything wrong
That isn’t Salvia in my bong
You didn’t see me doing coke
That champagne glass still isn’t broke
I’ve never peed right on the floor
I am NOT rotten to the core
I'm perfect
Cuz I’m a Lohan

Grace

Is SNL still known for having alot of drugs and alcohol behind the scenes for the "talent". If so then LL has a big problem because she has very little will power. I guess the after party might be her biggest challenge to sobriety. I hope she makes it and doesn't give in to temptation.

NiyaLovesLindsay