Lindsay Lohan

Almost Live from New York ...

3/3/2012 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0303_lindsay_lohan_splash
Lindsay Lohan was seen leaving her New York hotel this morning, script in hand, as she gets ready to host "Saturday Night Live" tonight.

As TMZ previously reported, LiLo plans to sing her opening monologue and from there ... nothing is off limits. We're also told Lindsay has invited several famous friends to cameo on the show, but no word on exactly who will make an appearance.

Lindsay is counting on tonight's "SNL" to re-launch her career. So we gotta ask ...

LLsez

Are the cast and Jimmy obligated to keep kissing her ass and telling BloHo how fabulous she is now that the show is over?

Danielle

LMAO... the bad reviews are pouring in, lindsay and dina at this point poured out with alcohol and delusions of success!!!

Blood Red Witch

Lindsay was on SNL last night? I must have watched a rerun with a really bad lindsay impersonator hosting. I am so bummed I missed it. Bet she nailed it and stole every scene.

Lucky_130

No fly zone is what they say in that Blood Red Biches failryland chatroom for DOUCHEBAGS like ANDYCOK-A-ROACH!!!JUST JUMP ANDY, JUST JUMP!!!

LLsez

why oh why didn't she play Snooki?

Blood Red Witch

<3<3<3<3<3 LOVE YOU, ANDY! <3<3<3<3<3

Lucky_130

Another day to spend sewing H8 and crying over the fact you have NO respect in the real world, because you are all inbred DOUCHEBAGS!!! There are toe tags with your names on it H8tards!!! Do everyone a BIG favor and drink the KOOL- AID DOUCHEBAGS!!!!

Danielle

The real Tony Montana has a liking for BLOOD...STUPID IMPOSTER!

Canada Guy

I don't know why she bothered carrying that script for any reason other than a photo op. She certainly didn't read any of it, based on her "performance". Even on the skits where they hid her and she only had a line or 2, she was obviously reading every word from the teleprompter, and her ad lib attempts were uncomfortably sad. FAIL Lohan. Its gonna be hard for Dina to put a positive spin on this.

Lucky_130

Im Blood red bich, and I am a white trash nobody from bumfuk knowhere!!! I come on here everyday with my inbred drunk boyfriend andy****-a-roach to spew h8 because thats what a h8tards do. I am too afraid to kill myself, because I am a DOUCHEBAG!!!

Lucky_130

I love all the people who think they are so cute, when they are really ALL DOUCHEBAGS!!! There is a lake with your name on it Road Lizards, and fish to keep you company while you sleep. Or if you prefer a dirtnap we can have that arranged after the cuban necktie party and helicopter ride!!! My word is my balls, and nobody can take that away from me DOUCHEBAGS!!!

andyscandy

"the injustice of 2012"...
did anyone else want to see what was going on to the left side of the screen she kept staring at?
seems the "play school" or "leap frog" see and say malfunctioned
she should have just just done the waldrobe nip slip..(thats when all else fails)
that "war and peace" sized script, must have been written in Greek..

Blood Red Witch

Not to give her any excuses, but maybe she would have done better if she had been at least a little high? My thinking is that she has been in an altered state for so long that to clean her up for a week would throw her. It is not how she is used to dealing with the world. She was just not ready to do SNL.

Aqua

Being across the pond, I only saw the Scared straight skit and it was pretty painful watching her look past the guy to read the auto cue.. it was like.. so real and credible acting.. not!

andyscandy

Record breaking I tell you..
Red cloud can see the now #1 worst host in SNL history..
they are doing a Poll on that as we speak.
wait until Cassey anthony gets more approval on SNL then Lielo.