Kim Kardashian

I'll DOUBLE The Value

of Wedding Gifts for Charity

3/5/2012 6:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_kim_invite_EX-02
Kim Kardashian
is keeping the blender and the gravy boat, but she's donating twice what she snagged in wedding gifts to a really good charity ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained a letter -- sent to every guest at the Kim K/Kris Humphries wedding. Kim says, "I would like to thank you for your generous and thoughtful wedding gift. It has taken me some time to pull everything together but I wanted to let you know that the money for every gift received by me at my wedding has been donated to the Dream Foundation ..."

Sources tell us ... Kim estimates the total cash value of the all the gifts to be around $100k, but she's cut a check for twice that amount to the Dream Foundation.

Bottom line -- the Dream Foundation gets a lot of cash, and Kim can still make a mean margarita.

1021_kris_kim_wedding_footer

Tammy

So, she gets a $200K tax write off and keeps $100K in gifts. There is NOTHING sincere or charitable about her action!

David

i agree with with dani just 200k? this chick has millions to burn but she only donated that much , it's pretty damn selfish th

Jim

While I'm happy that a charity received a sizable donation, I could care less about any of the KarTRA$Hians. This was done ONLY to quiet the criticism of her sham wedding and poor treatment of Kris Humphries. The KKlan is trying to cover their backsides, and they have a LOT of work to get that accomplished.

karlew

Empty gesture made only for damage control. I'm glad the dream foundation got the money but I certainly question the spirit in which it was given. Had there been no backlash she wouldn't have given these folk one thin dime.

Kari

Yet..still all the gift givers are S.O.L. Not to mention all the money they spent coming to the fake wedding.

Julie

Tacky! Tacky! Tacky! Thank you notes should be personalized and hand-written, not mass-produced.

Julie

How tacky! Thank you notes should be hand-written, not mass-produced.

CelebJustice

100k? I'm thinking someone needs to take another look at her registry.

Susan

And double the tax deduction. Her favorite charity is the Kardashian Foundation. Not fooled one bit by this.

Pebblebeach

She obviously does not get it...

Pam

She should have returned each and every gift to the rightful owner, and they should be able to decide what they want done with their gift!

Roxy

Why cant she do the right thing at any time. You are supposed to give the gifts back due to being married such a short time. She had no right to return those people's gifts or take them. You give them back. The people who gave decide what to do with them. That was wrong to do with other people's gifts/money.

TJ

The PROPER EDIQUETTE is to RETURN the gifts to the GIVER!! Notice the message reads me,me, ME! She remains the ultimate
NARCISSIST!!!

rosenaheater

The girl is greedy, has no heart, and thinks a tax write off for herself will make everything better. I do not think so. Once a greedy WHORE always a greedy WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

And did you make donations in the names of the gift givers? No, right, you did it in your own. The greedy bitch did nothing to honor gift givers, she just insulted them twice.