Mickey Rourke

'Moneyball' is Frickin' Torture

3/6/2012 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030612_rourke_still

Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" was 133 minutes of unbearable, brain-melting MISERY ... this according to Mickey Rourke.

Rourke was leaving the gym in L.A. yesterday when he joked about using the movie as a torture device ... "I'm gonna tie you to a chair and make you watch 'Moneyball' all f*cking night."

For the record, Rourke and Brad Pitt don't seem to have a beef ... in fact, there are all sorts of pics of them smiling together over the years. Guess he really just HATED the movie.

So, we gotta ask ...

Lynn

Just looking at Mickey is torture! My eyes! My eyes!

Ginger

I have to agree with Mickey on this one. I was very diappointed with this flick and the relationship with Billy Bean and his daughter was portrayed as very cheesy. Brad had a good story to work with, but he dropped the ball. Pun intended.

Truth

I LOVE Mickey and i'm a HUGE fan but he has this way of always inserting his foot in his mouth. Hollywood already gave him another shot so he really should STFU before he finds himself back in Miami with nothing to do. If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all! Come on Mick - play nice. Really.

wytnee8786

Love Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill, but Mickey is on point with this one....it was such a BORING movie...

dd

Did it melt his fact too?

YdoIreadthisstuff

I fell asleep watching it.

Mabel Leaf

Moneyball was not bad. Tree of Life on the other hand, that was torture!

Mike

I liked it but it's a nerd movie and I can see why a lot of people might think it's hard to watch.

Mikey

Even Paranormal Activity 3 was a bigger hit than Moneyball.

deanne

YEAH?! AND WHAT HAS HE DONE LATELY?! LOSER!!

Different Rules Apply

Wow, talk about throwing buddy Pitt under the bus ~ that is just low class to publicly dis another actor's film whether you liked it or not. My guess, there IS a personal beef between them and he took a low blow.

justagirl

Acclaimed by some as the bestt baseball movie ever....hmmm..not so sure about that. Field of dreams probably takes the prize for that one. Moneyball fell alittle short for me. Pretty flat when it came to raw emotion behind the scenes of the game. Plain and simple, it was ok and by no means of the definition, Oscar worthy.

Regina

Yes it was torture to watch any Mickey Rourke movie too. You couldn't tie me to a chair to force me to watch him, I would chew my way through the ropes to get free
It's also torture to see his misshapen face too. Face it Mickey, you suck!!!
I LOVED Moneyball!!! Best baseball movie in a long long time.

Sheila Shigley

Moneyball SUCKS! Any movies with Brad Pitt in SUCK!

Joshua

You know whats torture is Mickeys Face after all that plastic surgery

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments