Bobbi Kristina

I'm Doing Oprah

'Cause I TRUST Her

3/6/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_Bobbi-Kristina_oprah_tmz_getty_exBobbi Kristina isn't doing her first post-Whitney interview with Oprah Winfrey because of the money -- she's doing it because the big O's a close family friend ... and Bobbi trusts her to be fair and respectful.

Bobbi is telling friends -- Oprah "was loyal to my mom, and never did my mother wrong, or made her look bad. She always looked out for my mom."

As a result, we're told Bobbi feels Oprah would show her the same respect -- not bringing up issues that could potentially show Bobbi in a negative light ... i.e. substance abuse.

According to sources close to Bobbi, Oprah was one of the first people who reached out to her after Whitney passed.

So far, it's unclear if Bobbi is getting paid for the interview -- which airs this Sunday.

0213_whitney_houston_greatest_footer

RamHead

I got a "strange" feeling when reading: "-- she's doing it because the big O's a close family friend ...".
To me there was and will be only one big O and that is the late Roy Orbison.
Let's hope Winfrey turns out to be sincere and I wish Bobbi Kristina the best.

Kelly

The photo illustration looks like two-thirds of a Precious hydra.

JMN

Its fitting that Oprah do the interview. Whitney Houston said it herselfah is the only one she felt comfortable with in their 2009 interview. Bobbie Kris needs to be around all the positive people that loved her mother dearly. They will all watch out for her.

Regina

Don't do it Bobbi Kristina, DON'T DO IT!!!! Oprah is just using you. She cares nothing about you all she cares about is saving her network.
Oprah conveniently forgets those that helped make her who she is, including your mother. I didn't hear anything about her helping your mom after she interviewed her the first time. It was all ratings to her, nothing more.

jd

Oprah does not pay any of her guests....ever.

Cresha

Bobbi Kristina is 19 years old. She is a grown women. She did not have to do this interview if she did not want to. I know it's soon and it has not even been a month yet, but she probably doing it because she needs to do it, especially with ALL THE RUMORS going on about her and her mother. It would least clear up some things and really make her feel a whole lot better.

demo crat

Oprah doesnt need to exploit anybody and she has over a Billion reasons why. as far as all u racist who are caolling whitney and her daughter druggies? there is more white dead druggie stars than taere is black. better luck in 2016

JR Jake

That is nice Oprah can be held in such high regard. She has a reputation for not pulling the rug out from underneath people and that is key to trust. Personally there are only two I trust, me and God. Other than that I have been burnt 100% of the time in life previous. Go with it, Oprah won't do you wrong.

R Smith

Why would we care about an interview with Whitney's daughter?
Oprah is doing all she can to try to get people to watch her network. Nothing is working so now she is grasping at straws.
No way in hell I would waste my time listen to that crap.

Seldombinlaid

OK Everyone who wants to watch any of this raise your hands!:)

amiwright

According to one article the family is selling the funeral CD to help Bobbie Cristina....O, Oprah gone make sure she is alright. Why not give Oprah the first crack at her.

Njeanous

Kristina, I remember seeing you on BEING BOBBY and your dad called one of your stepsisters “the pretty one.” Well darling you are the pretty one now. Stay off drugs, keep your skin clear, present yourself well and carry on your mom’s legacy. I am waiting to hear you sing! My love is your love….

nof

Oprah's still on?

nof

...This is weird i thought Oprah died in some hotel thing...

Sherri McFadden

That poor girl got her looser dad's looks! I would take drugs too!