Bobbi Kristina

I'm Doing Oprah

'Cause I TRUST Her

3/6/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_Bobbi-Kristina_oprah_tmz_getty_exBobbi Kristina isn't doing her first post-Whitney interview with Oprah Winfrey because of the money -- she's doing it because the big O's a close family friend ... and Bobbi trusts her to be fair and respectful.

Bobbi is telling friends -- Oprah "was loyal to my mom, and never did my mother wrong, or made her look bad. She always looked out for my mom."

As a result, we're told Bobbi feels Oprah would show her the same respect -- not bringing up issues that could potentially show Bobbi in a negative light ... i.e. substance abuse.

According to sources close to Bobbi, Oprah was one of the first people who reached out to her after Whitney passed.

So far, it's unclear if Bobbi is getting paid for the interview -- which airs this Sunday.

0213_whitney_houston_greatest_footer

nof

With Oprah it's gloves-on and gentle.

Read: Boring.

That's why Oprah's on ...

"The Weather Channel."

More movies like "Good Deeds?"

And her friends'll be joinin' her.

johnbbsdad

I was part of the crew on Whitney Houston's last tour in Europe. She did nothing but rip people off by charging top $ for tickets and then coughing the entire show and smoking in the quick change room during the show. Her daughter was there the whole time dressed like a prostitute and chain smoking cigarettes. Whitney Houston's family needs to pay back all those people they ripped off.

OBAMA CLAUS

This poor child , i predict the interview will be part therapy/part Whitney Memorial.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

In other words She is using Oprah's "friendship" to control the interview about her own drug use and shady ways and Oprah (the opportunist)is using Whitney's death through BK for ratings. They are both users.

ohboy

SHE'S AN ADDICT LIKE HER MOM. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HER. LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME FUTURE HASBEEN GOING ON OPRAH TO CRY

Yolanda Garcia-Berdecia

God Bless this child.

ValVal

Might wanna rewrite the title....

RaffyBStatenIsland

Sure, everybody trusts Oprah. Except maybe Steadman. http://www.comunitee.com/comunitee/showComuniteeBarArticle/3058757/47687/5/610

John T.

Just another Lindsay Lohan in the making,going to end up same as her mother , watch and see.

She's baaaack

Way to go Bobbi Kristina. You can be sure that Auntie Oprah would *never*ever*ever* think about doing this for ratings. Sucker.

Barb

The girl needs rehab, not an Oprah exploitive (on both parts) puff-piece. AND, she's doing it for the money.

Carol

I am a fan of The Oprah Show and I am happy she is the person to do this enterview. I cherished all your mom songs and I want to say it wont be easy losing the closest thing to your heart but every time it get hard keep this one song of your mom close by to sing and she will always be there to comfort you.

I BELEIVE THE CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE KEEP TREAT THEM WELL AND LET THEM LEAD THE WAY SHOW ALL THE BEAUTY THEY POSSESED INSIDE. THEY ARE THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL.
I am going to watched your interwiew with Oprah she will give you peace.

The Neko Nation

All of the drugs stupid pathetic Bobbi Kristina is doing is wrecking her judgement. Then what would you expect from someone who comes from ghetto drug addicted parents. Oprah is the biggest self promoting piece of trash out there. She only cares about herself and is a joke. The only time she acts black is when she is talking to other blacks. Otherwise she is a phony and a self entitled piece of ****.

Laura Munroe

OWN is doing poorly and Oprah thinks this interview will increase her ratings like Katherine Jackson interview! The only reason....and why treat Bobbi Kristina so differently from all the others....as Bobbi K. the tough questions and personal questions that you asked all the others...like about M.J.! Always throwing him under the bus with her questions about child abuse and is he gay? STFU Oprah!

Keith

What does it matter anyway, as nobody will see this interview anyway, since it is on OWN. I mean, who can get it? I am in the San Francisco Bay area, and we don't even get it here. Oprah is SO irrelevant nowadays since she is basically OFF the Air now...