Bowflex Guy

I Didn't Get My Abs

From Using That Machine

3/7/2012 4:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9l3t5vlh_0_m2077c1s
Despite blasting "diet meals" in the Bowflex commercial, fitness model TJ Hoban tells TMZ -- he got his shredded abs nearly ENTIRELY by eating well ... not from using the Bowflex machine. Shocker.

According to TJ -- who proved his abs were 100% legit last night in Hollywood by lifting up his shirt -- the real secret behind a chiseled stomach isn't busting your ass on some trendy machine ... "It's all about diet man."

It's pretty crazy ... considering TJ squarely bashes diet plans in the Bowflex commercial -- claiming, "no diet plan" can build muscle and burn fat like the Bowflex machine.

We called Bowflex for comment -- no word back yet.

As for TJ's one super secret fat-melting ingredient in his ab-shredding diet plan -- check out the video ...

PT

Something tells me there's a little more to it than diet.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

he only eats Big Macs.

RaineeDrops

Common sense.
Diet and Exercise together.
Put fat in, you will be fat.
Put healthy foods in, body will be lean.
Exercise, you get toned.
Don't, you will be flabby and untoned.

Common sense
Never believe any infomercial.

CC

Well if I was T.J. I don't think I'd be expecting another call from Bowflex for ad work (or any work for that matter). Definately a case of loose lips sink ships. The only ship being sunk here is the SS T.J..
But hey, enjoy those abs T.J..

Say It Isn't So

You can tell he takes very good care of his body. Nice looking/healthy guy has his head on straight about the importance of GOOD nutrition and exercise. Good for him!

LOLOL

Yeah he is right..It is all about diet, but you have to have the genetics to develop abs.. I have a small waist with low bodyfat but not really any abs, cant get them for nothing.lollol

RaineeDrops

Some of the TMZ guys should put the "fatty fast food and baked goods" down and try exercise and healthy eating.

NobodySpecial

Good luck getting anymore commercial work. Great idea to bash a product that pretty much made you. Idiot.

static

Typical meathead.

Simone

Pam cooking spray?

jack

What a shock, someone lying on tv about a product. They look like ab implants to me.

joemama

Why are they stringing him out like that? They ask him a honest question and he gave them a honest answer. Diet alone wont get you like that, but boflex alone wont get you shredded like that either. You would half to do that rabbit whole gran ****. So why they stringing him out like a celebrity Hippocrates? He is just model, there are plenty of douche celibs to make fun of, this dude just being honest. Why throw him under the bus TMZ?

Gigi

Come on, I think it is pretty clear that he did not get those abs from diet alone. I don't think that is what he was saying. I think he was just making the point that you have to eat right or you won't get abs like that. And he is right. I think somebody is trying to make a story out of nothing here. He seems like a nice guy...why try to ruin his career over nothing?

CountryGal

Um I was about to ab implants too but someone beat me to it. It looks freaky and he is a ****ing idiot if he is telling people you get abs like that by diet alone. Impossible!! You have to exercise to get a six pack. Also, he's a complete moron for lying in the commercial then talking to TMZ idiots about how he lied. Slick!

CountryGal

I see the idiot is on here now defending himself. "cmon tmz be nice" hahaha!!! Loser

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments