Ashton Kutcher

Demi and I Are Done ...

But I Still Support Rumer

3/7/2012 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030712_ashton

Ashton Kutcher has not abandoned his surrogate family when his marriage to Demi Moore fell apart, because we got video of the actor front and center at a Rumer Willis concert in Hollywood -- and who knew she could sing?

Rumer performed at The Sayers Club last night, and she's pretty good. One of the songs she performed -- "High Low Middle" -- something that is probably a metaphor for her life in the last few months.

Although you don't see Ashton inside the club while Rumer is singing, we're told he was on his feet cheering her on.

RealityBites

Come on guys, he's not that hard up, the girl is fugly

Maya

Let's hope we don't end up with another Mia Farrow/Woody Allen situation, where the husband ends up with the step-daughter. It's kind of creepy that he's soooo close to her.

Faye

"Rumer" has it she can't sing.. Rumor is true, she can't..

shirley

The photo is too intimate for a stepfather and stepdaughter.
Sends shivers down my spine and a ringing of Woody Allen in my ear.
Sick, sick, sick

Kat

It is not her song. The song is by an artist called My Brightest Diamond, and it's on here most recent CD.

shadough

STOP!! You guys are killingme!!LOL!!

LindyLou

The little bit I heard, she sounds okay. I'd like to hear more and with better sound.

msangelina

I think she is actually quite pretty, in an unusual way. Everyone in Hollywood looks the same. Glad she's unique. Her voice sounds ok, too. Ashton is part of her family and should be there to support her. Why does everybody have to hate?

kay

She can't sing! Good grief, this family is so irrelevant!

cyndy

Question, how old is Rumer? If she is still under age
1. why are these LA clubs not being fined?
2. Where is the parental guidance?

Now i realize Hollywood has no bounderies and they obviously have no parental guidance of values and morals. Reason why we have under age and early dependants on alcohol and drugs = stupidity and deat

Billy Bob

Rumer has the perfect face for radio.

Metta Worldhate

Bang her, bro. She's gross, but that would be hilarious. Do it for my entertainment.

linds

Sing, lmao she is dyer. It's probably due to the weight of that jaw she's got.

Nome@home

This guy will go down in history as a failure. Demi Moore is hollywood royalty.
F*#k Kabala, try KARMA!!!!
Your 15 minutes are up you Russel Brand wanna be.

Randy

wow, somebody in that family can sing? I thought they r all actors, oh well, seems that some folks always have the luck to be rise in something. I hope though that Rumer doesn't jump into his pants, like mommy did. That might become a scandal...again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments