Dave Grohl

Catch Me Chillin' in the Alley

3/8/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030812_grohl_sitll
Nirvana/Foo Fighters superstar Dave Grohl's millions of record sales and Grammys ... all pale in comparison to the kick ass alley named after him in Ohio. Okay, maybe not.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cricket

Guess you made it kid. Geez.

Soiled Midget Panties

With all his millions he still looks like a bum. And kind of like Jesus.

Phreaky

He is so underrated, he is one of the last TRUE musicians. Plays all the instruments, sings, writes the songs. Wish I could give him every Grammy award in the world.

JJ

What I liked about him was when he defended the fans for downloading music while Metalica was suing the fans for the same thing.

His remarks were something like "what's the difference whether you make 5 million or 2 million".

Julia

Wow,really Harvey... REALLY?! Did I hear you right last night on your show?(3-8) "I just don't like Ohio"then when that kid was trying to point out some good things about Ohio you were paying ZERO attention (RUDE) what the hell?!then you never say why, or give any explanation!You just don't like our entire state? I didn't like that at all, and yep, as you probably guessed, I live in Ohio, born and raised.I just wanted to write and to say I was offended by that remark, I think it made YOU look like a *******! Ohio is a great state with a lot of great people in it and I wonderful place to raise a family,Sure we have our problems, like ALL other state's do but to say you dis-like our entire state,and give NO reason why, that made you and your show look bad....not Ohio, you! I'm sure if you read this at all you'll be rollin' your eyes and I'm sure you couldn't care less what a women from OHIO thinks about you or the smart-ass things you say. But still I just wanted you to know how it bothered me, thanks, from a (used to be)very loyal T.M.Z viewer, in The GREAT state of OHIO! :P

haskel420

IF I COULD HAVE THINGS MY WAY ,, FOO FIGHTERS SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW 2013

VJ

Weird

anyknob

#aimo$$:|@ieeek!
#BARTONS VVODKA #RobbaBaronsTestPrep==#GiTall #DueleiniT~BancaSuisseBankAlly-G Thange!
#ConnectingView DOT$TTY Transporting Internets VirtualReel Take Url OrangeCO.TEBOWINGLettrez Foo Sum BECK-HAMReelCoulterMashup onde DDawgPound$:BestBetting #KINGDAVESAVES mine #agape openCGL Nerve: #GITMO #RadioheadCoppaWire #WIISLOURVEUE #GROHLSH #DBeers #Pls.MIXProdeuce Our #GREENDATEDROCKETOPERA #DND #DOCDEED$:#TValue #ParaDOCSISTimCellarsCableGuideWireD #inDDBiggeDADA:SANDMANDEWAY$: #SonetStreams auf #FuturezPerfingDBing @DUBERDALLES #CNG getting #CACA #DFaultlineMiningPermissionToolAdvance On iTwordin #DEED && #UberCallyPipline #SSL #bands #concentrate Dare MixedFourtuneOn #GloballingWorldPacifisms== #Y #Bailing +Dallas Mavericks from #WholeyInfernalAphasianRimmJobbingUVFemmisCardShockJock#XML.QuantitativeRDiscFinancing SeemsMeetReichtSalubrios && #GOTTFURTHER&D CHORD TOOL GESTURE SIR JUSTICINE SIR SOLOMONDE MINE: my profile page
42,820
TWEETS
2,000
1,265
Tweets
Engineer Jobs ‏ @EngineerCareer Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Test / Production Engineer - Wrexham #job jobsurl.com/IdYh
The Bay Bridged ‏ @thebaybridged Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Tonight at the Make-Out Room: an early show with The Fresh & Onlys and The Mantles! facebook.com/events/3823579…
Retweeted by Three Ring Records
CNET ‏ @CNET Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Day Two at Launch: Five amazing, boring winners cnet.co/wBLvLy
MTV Buzzworthy ‏ @MTVBuzzworthy Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Make time stop. For the two of us.
History Channel ‏ @HistoryChannel Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Find out about tonight’s episode of #MudCats here: histv.co/W0o
#aimo$$:|@ieeek! ‏ @amylaceous Reply Favorite · Open
@rachelsklar @robdelaney @Uber #Y-UberMeansos #difficultishrepairing #DBFX #Timebridge?? #ntm Howto Gear #MMORPG - ow.ly/9xVZC
In reply to
Paul Andrew ‏ @speckyboy Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Free Vector Indicator Ringst ow.ly/9w3PG
TMZ ‏ @TMZ Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Jennifer Love Hewitt Making a Comeback? (via @CollegeCandy) tmz.me/A8uG9f
Hope For Hearts ‏ @Hope_4_Hearts Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Read about @VeronicaDLCruz's visit to @ColbSal22 on @msnbc info.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/…
Retweeted by Veronica De La Cruz
Hollywood Reporter ‏ @THR Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
EXCLUSIVE: @BritneySpears Nearing Deal to Judge '@TheXFactorUSA' j.mp/A6bZTy
Sebastian St. George ‏ @YogaArmy Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Illustrations by Takenaka dlvr.it/1Htxxp
Matthew Smith ‏ @whale Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
welcome @MarcoSuarez' Talulah to Earth instagr.am/p/H69UpTjGS1/

If sense were common everyone would have it.

No no TMZ, you're right. An alley is absolutely appropriate for that one.

dater date

"kick ass alley named after him" Dater jacboz- of http://www.datingflux.com/blog- the main reason is that l heard he is a generous contributor to some community activities in the hood street.