Donald Trump's Sons

Ignite War

Over Animal Butchery

3/12/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_trump_hunting_launch_EX_v3
Donald Trump's two sons went on a big game hunt in Africa, and the carnage they wrought has triggered outrage by wildlife enthusiasts.

Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and water buck.

In one shot, Donald Jr. is holding a dead elephant's tail in one hand and a knife which appears to have cut off the tail in another.

A wildlife enthusiast's website has just created a YouTube video of the slaughter expressing outrage.

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it.  I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

Trump added, "I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the hunting community."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PopePansy

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

Delaware D

Trump family. ugh.

Big D

Since when can't men hunt. We have been hunting for years and years, for sport and food. Get over it people, it's not that big of deal. It ain't like they were beating baby seals over the head with clubs, or shooting kittens like skeet.

Johnny

I make fun of those PETA freaks all of the time, but seriously who the hell hunts elephants?

Selebraties Suck

Wonder if TMZ is going to do a story on Bill Maher and his ex today. Racial slurs, $9,000,000.

Delaware D

Trump family. ugh.

yessir

This is sick!

6one9

Some one should cut his peepee off!

She's baaaack

I come from a family of hunters. I have no problem with hunters who eat their kill. This is just plain barbaric. Little man needs this to make himself look big. I hope someone blows a hole in him and cuts an appendage off him some day so he'll know how it feels.

KWDragon

Not that it would matter to a hunter, but I completely condone hunting - for food, for culling herds, for protection. What I do not condone is the wanton slaughter of animals for sport. Did the mighty hunters do a sponsored hunt on land where they were in no danger and the animals were easy to get? That would be my bet. False bravado for false men.

Stephers

There's a difference between hunting for meat and respecting the creature, than just going to kill something for fun. Trumps idiot son killed for the sake of killing and to have "bragging rights." He is no hunter.

6one9

money ``well``````````````WASTED!!!

Simone

Elephants are sacred. Any human that doesn't have reverence for nature and wildlife has no soul. They choose to slaughter these animals? Then let them be slaughtered one day, if there is any karma in this life.

Dymond

what a douchebag, you don't kill elephants for fun. What a loser!

kronenburg

For the doosh bags who already have everything - an elephant truck. Reprehensible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments