Courtney Robertson

Still Trying to Convince Public

She 'Loves' Bachelor Ben

3/13/2012 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_u4xjv3r9_0_hntil8wf
"Bachelor" winner Courtney Robertson has reached Phase 2 in her shameless quest for fame -- the part where she tries to make everyone believe she's SERIOUS about her engagement to Ben Flajnik

A fully-clothed Courtney was out in L.A. moments ago ... telling paps, "We're engaged ... I love him." She also noted they have yet to set an actual wedding date.

During the finale last night, Courtney revealed she and Ben briefly split up after they finished taping the show ... but had since reconciled.

So, we gotta ask ...

Cricket

I watched all season, until the last one when I read the spoilers that Ben picked this girl. She is beautiful, but she is so mean! It's a shame. I realize that may have been her "role" on the show, but I think Ben was just in awe of the fact that this chick is a model. I think he passed up real love with Lindzi or Kacie B. You made your bed Ben, now lay in it!

Phreaky

These staged sht shows are worse than the Kartrashians. Don't know why anyone watches this garbage.

Sunset Strip Dealer

Push in her stool and treat her like the pig she is Ben, Pump and dump.

peoplearesilly

Don't care. Trash TV and BS. Those women ought to be ashamed for stooping low enough to beg for some man's attention. sickening.

Sandra

Boring!!Don't waste time watching terrible television!!

cindyloo

Serious? I wouldn't say she is beautiful and we all know she is very ugly inside.

Mumra the Ever Living

Do you mean to tell me that there are people who actually believe that this crap masquerades as reality? You people are such dolts.

MmePopova

She's a reality show fame junkie. Come on TMZ, check out her other body of "work" on an Australian reality show.

MyOpinionOnly

Sigh...how long do we have to put up with stupid insignificant stories about this ho and that stupid show? Its obvious that they are ALL fake and none of them ever survive past the reunion special. Shoot...I don't even watch this craptastic fluff and even I know that! Harv - This chick is NOT famous and does NOT deserve stories on this site. Move on please to the next trainwreck. How Riri doing today? Hahahahahaha!

JJ

It doesn't look like she's wearing her engagement ring... hmmm.

Googie

She's willing becuz when she looks into his eyes, she sees ka-ching!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what Ben said, he still didn't look that convincing to me. Looked more like he knew the girls were telling the truth and the truth hurts.

TMS

Ugh! Why are you even giving this girl any attention, you know that what she wants. If we all ignore her, maybe she will go away.

BellaBoo

It really sounds like they're not together STILL but they had some contratual stipulation to fake it for a certain amount of time (for drama's sake).

parlayer

so what???

Courtney

If you look at her body language when she says she loves him, you see her shake her head no ever so slightly. Very telling!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments