Jennie Garth

Divorcing 'Twilight' Hunk

3/13/2012 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_jennie_garth_peter_fascinelli_getty_BNAnother celebrity marriage bites the dust ... this time "90210" star Jennie Garth and "Twilight" hunk Peter Facinelli are calling it quits after 11 years together.

The couple -- who have 3 minor daughters -- released a joint statement saying, "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children."

The statement continues, "We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together."

We're told the couple has not filed divorce docs yet ... but it's just a matter of time.

0104_split_stars_footer

gayle

Talking to certain people in the Biz...i've heard this chick is a raging bitch. This does not surprise me.

LoudMouth

So they have 3 "minor" children after being married for 11 years. Does anyone proofread this stuff before it gets posted, or do you need to fill up space with redundant information? If so...next time I suggest..."After being married, to each other, and spending most of the time in the same country, for 11 years, and knowing each other for 12 years, the couple produced 3 children, we assume which resulted because they had sex with each other. Oh, and the children are all minors."

scallywagy

As we first broke the story last night right here on Scallywag & Vagabond, Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth have called it quits. Now we’re getting details from our source saying a third party was one of the “many reasons” behind their split.

Our source tells us, “Peter had been seeing another woman for quite some time. They tried to make it....

PRO US

She's had some excellent plastic surgery work done on her face. She looks much better now than on that Beverly Hills show she was on.

John

"Someone in there just called me a ***!"

Greatest Facinelli quote ever.

PRO US

He has weird lips and looks like he's wearing lipstick.

Shirley

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about these celebs getting divorced and I wonder why the even get married in the first place, but honestly, I was taken aback by the news Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli. I really thought that these two had a strong marriage. Guess I was wrong.

Bella

So sad...rumor is he is quite a cheater...she deserves so much better!

Grover cleveland

And they were marries in a Catholic Church.

Cricket

This is disappointing. They have been married a long time. I love Jennie! I love Peter on Nurse Jackie, he's hilarious. I hope this is amicable. Best wishes Jennie/Peter

kenny chelosky

OMG...THATS MY COUSIN :)))

Jan

One word, sad.

mandy campbell

All seemed well until he gained a little popularity in Twilight. Just sayin. Jennie will always be a popular face on TV but once Twilight is done so is Pete. Hope he dosen`t have any regrets once he`s a nobody again.

David Sauers

That's just sad...

Rita

It is so sad that marraige is so disposable in Hollywood. Mo-Money Mo-Problems and people forget what the real priority should be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments