Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

magmax

Lindsay never lies.

tgrfan42069

lmao..i went to tell my friend happy birthday so i switched with another person and let them drive.this bitch is so full of it.every thing is a lie when it pertains to her wrong doings

Jade

Did someone put a balloon inside her face?

OooooNooo!

"Beside that, I gave the car awy to a homeless man, and I wasn't even IN the state of California, and. . . "

She's baaaack

I absolutely believe her. Those lips act as a bumper and you can't get within two feet of her because of them.

Grouchy Smurf

Then why did you drive away, stop a few blocks later, change seats with your assistant and call 911 to report a possible hit and run incident?

Mikey

She need to hit the crack pipe to get her bearings back.

andyscandy

HOMEBODY WHAT? that out of the body experience is killing her career

Mikey

I bet she was wearing someone else's pants again when she hit the guy.

Buckaroobonzai

I hate this girl but at this point, I truly believe she is being taken advantage of.

Be a little inappropriate~

Lmfao she always says this and then it turns out to be true. I didn't steal a necklace, there isn't an arrest warrant out on me, I didn't fail an alcohol and drug test, I didn't violate my probation etc etc etc

Mikey

She thinks she's a celebrity and can do anything she wants. Leave Lindsay alone. If she wants to run someone over so be it.

Jim in Cali

More Lindsay drama. This guy does seem to be looking for $$$$$

andyscandy

Dawn Holland lied
the jewelry store lied
the DWC is not fullfilling
The black kid was driving
those arnt my pants
I am a homebody
I lost my passport
All BS and needs to come to an end

reddancergal