Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

The Neko Nation

Somebody please do society a favor and do away with this dried up talentless skank before she really hurts someone.

scmbgs

More Lohan love here: brilliantarrogance.com

PPC

Doesn't matter if she was at community service, which she may have been before she went to party. The fact is, she can't drive - how many wrecks has she been involved in or hit and run or even kidnapping with those dudes a couple of years back. Then after this incident, her "friend" switches seats with her, so I guess the guy, and witnesses, are lying. This nasty ho is a liar, always has been, always someone else's fault. She has been around, and called - for her PR, the paps before, so that is BS as well. She is guilty of hit and run, just like before. Time for JAIL!!!!

andyscandy

"His fibia, Is out to get me"
Move those bones I am lindsay lohan.
I was just going to my court ordered CS to do some extra time after wishing a needy friend a Happy birthday, and the evil managers leg jumped in the way..after reading scripts all day my eyes were tired so I switched seats with my Patsy...
----------------
"UNTITLED" has just dropped her from the project

UPYOURS

FFS, here come's the copy and paste shlt.....

Jill

The LAPD however tells RumorFix that they spoke to witnesses and the Hookah manager and have concluded, “There was no hit and run … There was no injury, no damage to the vehicle, so there’s no crime.”

LAPD’s spokeswoman adds she has heard the news reports that the Hookah manager wants to file charges, but at the scene he didn’t want to file charges and hasn’t done so yet.

Truth

NICE TO KNOW LESLO IS BACK IT AGAIN... THANK GOD SHE HAS SHAWN CHAPMAN HOLLY ON SPEED DIAL. FEW MORE DENTS TO HER BANK ACCOUNT FOR LEGAL FEES AND SHE'S BACK ON THE HOOK TO GOVT TAX COLLECTORS - AGAIN. YALL KNOW THE B*TCH DONT PAY! #TRUTH!!

andyscandy

did anyone notice that EMMA STOONS car was being blocked by the manager?
lindsay is the modern day Tanya Harding..she goes after the knees..

Butterfly

THE PROOF IS IN THE PHOTOS. Even if the victim files charges, He doesn't have a chance. The LAPD and the court will bow down to her, kiss her feet, and, drop the charges. She tells lies as easily as the rest of us drink a glass of water.

Jill

Arkin: 18 minutes ago
oh c'mon now, do i need to put on hip waders? you saying "Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi." Is a complete load, you were leaving at 3 in the morning,
-----------------------------------
not true. everyone has reported this happened between 12:30 to 1am.

Cecilia

Fact is this would be a non-starter for the cops and the guy looking for an easy payout if she had just done what she was supposed to do which was stop and make a report.

andyscandy

SUE HER ! million Dollars..
but wait in line thats aslong as a black friday sale at walmart

Grouchy Smurf

I hope that since this scofflaw is tooling around town in an $80,000 knee-bashing Porsche that she has therefore paid off her past-due tax debt to the IRS. Or perhaps like criminal law, tax laws do not apply to Lindsay.

magica

Hang in there, Linds, we all know you'll be cleared soon! And let's hope that that's an old photo - your red hair is your prettiest look!

Disgusted

Some illegal finds out he may get a free lunch and all of a sudden he changes his story. Please this is just BS !