Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

Achoo

Why does this woman continue to drive?

It's Nikki Bitches

Look at darkage aka Dina attacking everyone.

Well SOMEONE had extra sugar on their bitch-flakes this morning!!”

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I want to wait for the 'official' LAPD report claiming no crime has been committed. If there is one already, I'd love the link, please. RumorFix is notorious for being a DUIna Lohan go-to sight. This investigation is merely 12 hours old, lets wait a little while longer before drawing conclusion to this matter.

Margo

I'm pretty sure a black person did it, but not me.

Bruno

The main problem is even if he wasn't injured, did she stop to make sure he was ok? If not, it's a hit and run.

It's Nikki Bitches

Dafrkage is proving that Lohans are scared sh!t Lindsay will be facing more charges.. This is GREAT! I love watching the panicing idiots

Jesse g

what a Dirt balll. " I dont go out anymore" Throw her in the Pokey..

JJ

BITCH YES YOU ARE!!!! I WATCHED IT HAPPEN!!!!!

swaogasgo

OMG how many times has she used the "I just went to the club to wish a friend happy birthday"?

Arkin

oh, c'mon now, do i need to put on hip waders, saying "Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi." is a complete load, you left at 3 in the morning, now how long does it take to wish someone , happy birthday. As for you being freaked out by all the paparazzi, you have been hounded by the pap's for years now and it's nothing new for you. You are NO BETTER than anyone else, grow up and take responsibility for your actions, you're a no talent D-lister thinking your an A-lister.

The Dude

That's it keep going with the Shaggy defence "It wasn't me"

Bill Jackson

Lindsay Lohan, Is that who bumped into me. Holy Crap, where's my lawyer's phone number???? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ITUS

if your cars paint is on his car.....you got a lot of "splannning to do lucy" lol does she know that people take pictures and remember facts? back to jail once we spend more public money to find out your a lair!

jason

don't these folks have anything better to do than hang in places that shouldn't be in? I mean, really at a nightclub? haven't they heard of taking in a movie or just staying home and watching some tv? why take a chance at going to these places over and over again? Stupid.

Aqua

'Given the tough door policy, not everyone gets into The Sayers Club – but at least the folks left standing on the sidewalk can console themselves with a wiener.'

She attempted to go wish someone a happy birthday but was scared off by the paps.. Transaltion: They would not let her in???