Lindsay Lohan

LAPD Wants to Chat

Over Alleged Hit-and-Run

3/15/2012 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020-lindsay-lohan-getty-scratch-ex-creditLindsay Lohan's not in the clear yet after allegedly bumping a hookah lounge manager with her Porsche this week -- because TMZ has learned, the LAPD wants to chat with her about the incident.

Law enforcement sources tell us, they want to talk to Lindsay to get her side of the story -- and decide once and for all if a criminal investigation is worth pursuing.

There are conflicting stories all over the place -- multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay bumped the manager of a nearby hookah lounge on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood early Wednesday morning. Another eyewitness insists ... no contact occurred whatsoever

So now, police want to go right to the source -- and speak directly with Lindsay to make sense of it all.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

jeebus

Nikki, if I could fly over RIGHT now just for the food I would. Jeez!

ilovegossip

No brw...the others will continue to sling their mud...just not for extended periods since we aren't engaging.

jeebus

"Look at me!!! Look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
MEH trolls.

Grandma Cracker

ILG, it is a breath of fresh air....

Danielle

*passing around napkins*--nikki's house.

andyscandy

stupid cabbage and beer..there should be a warning label

UPYOURS

Just stopped in to say HI, in the middle of a project. How sad, I see that stupid twaht HelpFoolia still hasn't gotten the therapy she needs. So sad when someone has to sit there talking to themselves, I'm thinking she needs her meds. Such is life. BTW, HelpFoolia nope, haven't left, YOU couldn't make me leave. Just busy. But not too busy to fvck up your little fantasy world. Catch the NICE people later......

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

UGH! San Fran is my most favorite city EVER! Spent my 2nd and 5th anniversaries there. Plus my mom lived there long before I was even thought of.

Nikki

Burgers,dogs and steaks are done. Im going to hide cause the big dogs are coming out now.. Tequila, Jack, Jameson and Irish mist. Gonna take the Go-kart out for the kiddies so I have a excuase not to drink..

andyscandy

new thread..its eing a Homebody story again

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41