Rihanna

I Reached Out to Chris Brown

... 'Cause He's HOT

3/15/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_etwby94w_0_uq780afk
Screw the brutal, face-smashing beating in 2009 ... Chris Brown is the HOTTEST R&B artist out right now -- which is why Rihanna says she reached out to CB to collaborate on two new songs.

Rihanna called Ryan Seacrest this morning on KIIS FM, explaining her choice to record two duets with the man who brutalized her three years ago -- "I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really -- it made sense to do the record. Just as a musician -- despite everything else -- that was going to be the person."

She said, "I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown. So I wanted him on the track."

It's not personal ... it's business ... right?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Freddy

I use to really like Rihanna but now I've lost all respect for her. This chick needs to get a clue on reality.

Buckaroobonzai

Wish she would leave America!

Jessica Witmer

What a ****ing idiot! This woman and her moronic music should be boycotted immediately! Apparently, she learned nothing except how to boost the sales of your record by getting punched in the face. Great message to the millions of battered women and in some cases men, who don't have a record to push.

Cheryl A.

Goodness! Is she 16? "He is sorry he hit me, he SWEARS he will never him me again, I DESERVED it, I made him mad" Honey, it only escalates, ever stops. As Oprah once said, When someone shows you WHO they are; believe them!

Levi

Unfortunately, a lot of women actually "get off" on abusive boyfriends; looks like Rihanna's one.

Cartman

Some chicks like getting punched in the face.

nan

what an idiot..they deserve each other

Nicole

How is it just business when SHE was the victim?

Hello is anybody in there?

Chris Brown is the HOTTEST R&B artist out right now? O the dark days of music O how it has fallen..

MzReeses

Regardless of the rest of you people who take other peoples lives to personally i think they are both great artists and I love the songs they made together!

KicksandGiggles

When he whips her azz again, please do not waste our time and tell us about it. Her choice. Her azz.

Amber

the hottest thing out there, does not imply that he's HOT, as in good looking... Geez, come on TMZ!

gutsygirl

Rhianna's Dad is obviously verbally abusive (called her fat!)
and most-likely was physically abusive, too, so she's used to it. No surprise her self-image is so low she wears a C^NT necklace.

Whateverbytch

awww, take some of that money and purchase some self esteem hun...still like her but I won't actually spend $$ on her music, I'll download it free and wait for the next time she ends up down at the station with 2 black eyes - or in a body bag, whichever comes first

Regina

Yeah, and ole closeted homo Ryan Seacrest said on his radio show this morning that she was the most liked on Facebook. I almost threw up. He probably would say Satan is a nice guy and well liked.
She wanted to be with him because she is still into him in a big way. They are still a couple and she thinks people are stupid and will believe that it is only business.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments