'Bering Sea Gold'

Bearded Fist Fight

on Reunion Show

3/16/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0316_bering_sea_videoReunion show fights are usually reserved for "Real Housewives" and "Bachelor" wannabes -- but a fracas broke out this week between two of the cast members from the show "Bering Sea Gold" over allegations of stealing.

During the taping, a red-faced Vernon Atkinson accused his captain, Scott Meisterheim, of lying, cheating and stealing from him. That didn't sit well with Scott, and after he threw a drink at Vernon ... the two went to blows.

According to our sources, paramedics and police were called to the scene. Both guys suffered cuts and bruises, but no charges were filed.

The reunion specials air March 23 and 30 at 10:00 PM on Discovery.

Good riddance!

Crystal ball says that Scott guy is going to have many future visits in jail and prison. Freaking psycho!

omfg

Scott is a lazy good for nothing piece of sh*t who constantly threatened people on the show.

HA

That Scott guy is a TOTAL douchebag.

Toilethead

I hope they beat the crap out of each other. That's the only way that show would ever be worth watching.

Doug

If you think this show is real you are an idiot.

HueG.Rection

Scott- Is a Lazy,Worthless, Child support Scamming piece of Shyat!!! Who bails on there kids freaking loser. He should not be in charge of, or managing anyone. He cant even manage himself let alone employees or a boat. What a baby, What do you mean the first time looking for gold and im not a millionaire wtf!!! I quit. S*** bag loser. BTW, I stop by your wifes house why you been gone and made a couple deposits. Think i found the sweet spot myself Weee! thanks Scott

Cor Bryant

I hope Vern got a good shot or two in. Scott is a douche. I don't know how those guys who worked for him held back for so long. I would have cracked his jaw the first week out. =)

Cartman

I guess I'm the only one who liked Scott, lol. He was stuck on a crappy boat with crap workers with extreme attitudes.

Dredge owner Vern is an idiot which is illustrated by what a crappy rig he put together for $100K and didn't even bother to test the sluice box.

Don't get me started on the passive-aggressive a-hole Steve.. that guy intentionally effed with Scott just to watch him explode. The only redeeming thing about Steve is his daughter Emily and she's a bit of a passive-aggressive one herself.

Rydog

That guy Scott is a tool bag. If he talked to me more than once the way he talked to people on his boat, he would've been mopping up his jaw. The guy Vern (the boat owner) is a 60 year old poster child for diabetes and it just goes to show you how tough Scott is.

JR Curtis

I don't care too much for Scott; however, Vernon is a 2 -faced idiot. He built a craft that constantly broke. The sluice box or whatever it's called, wasn't catching any gold and then he put 2 idiots on the boat with Scott. Steve would make anyone want to crank his neck. I have to say, though, ole Vernon is a bear. He didn't budge when Scott hit him with that glass. I think Scott better be glad someone was there to break it up. If I were Scott, I would have hit Steve!

Brisco

Vernon should've killed that useless piece of crap
have watched all the episodes and i'm suprised he's still alive
would like to see him try that crap in my presence, he would never walk agin, be eating through a tube for rest of his life

Squid

Way to go Scott, you beat on an old man that's overweight and out of shape. Your a real s***bag, no wonder your ol lady left your ass for a real man. You pick on scrawny nerdy men afraid of fighting, and an old fat dude, come try that **** on a ol boy your age, and your size that ain't afraid to get hit. You'll wake up getting curb stomped, *****.

Squid

Gene Tanner

I cant imagine any woman staying with that "DUD" Scott long enough to have kids,,shes either a saint or brain dead!! His gene pool should have been eliminated not passed on !! I would pay $10,000 for 1, 5min. round with him in the cage :># You look pretty good ,,,on a 70 year old man;; you could probably take an old lady too !! YOU STUPID YELLOW "PUNK" I WOULD TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF!!! You wanna be a bad ass?? Lets make some money out of it,,, we can have all the viewers who hate you and want to kick your ass buy a 5min. round in the cage with you???? You better hope you get some money somewhere,, because if you go to prison,, you are gonna be someones "BITCH" some "BUBBA" will have your blond ass "swishen" like Paris Hilton,, I wish you nothing more than BAD LUCK HARD TIMES AND I'LL WINDS,,You need to seek professional help!!!

Jim

Scott is a hard working no nosense kind of guy do your job keep your mouth shut. Vern was acting like an idiot. He wanted a confrontation. If he had charges he should have laid them out like a man,
but couldn,t prove anything. Weak cowardly people don't like a strong take charge person they lack the courage to stand up for themselves. Good for you Scott don't be pushed around.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments