Lindsay Lohan

Putting Herself on House Arrest

Until Probation Is Over

3/18/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0318-lindsay-lohan-tmz1-ex-1
Lindsay Lohan is done gambling with her freedom -- after another bout with trouble just this week, she is following the advice of her closest friends and putting herself on lockdown until her probation is up in two weeks ... TMZ has learned.

Although she claims she did nothing wrong, Lindsay once again found herself in the news this week for all the wrong reasons ... when a clubgoer claimed LiLo hit him with her car in Hollywood early Thursday morning.

According to our sources, the latest incident prompted people close to Lindsay to beg her to stop going out at night until her probation is over. We're told Lindsay agreed and will now only leave her house when she really has to ... like for her court ordered community service at the morgue.

Her probation is scheduled to end March 29.

0227_lindsay_lohan_through_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nicole

Good idea
I hope she tweets more

10 days, 20 hours, 32 minutes until court and freedom.

Googie

I hope she behaves not only until probation is over, but afterwards for her sake. Nobody will hire her if she goes back to her old ways.

Mary

I'll believe it when I don't see her til her court date. She can party all she wants wherever she is living now.

partypoisonmcr

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkk! How is Lindsay telling people she's going to be a good girl STILL considered news on this site? It never happens! The anticipation for her to mess up is the only thing that keeps people flocking to the comments, and as of the last court date no one will care anymore. I see her falling off the map. Bye bye along with Paris into Oblivion you go.

Phreaky

Please - go read DailyMail - they had pictures of her the VERY NEXT NIGHT after the hit and run incident, leaving another Hollywood Club. She was standing out front and some guy got hit by a motorcycle. She is like a walking curse. Wherever this Blohan trash goes, trouble appears.
But anyway, back to the point, even after that hit and run stuff, the very next night she decided she HAD to go to a rundown seedy Hollywood bar, again. Let me guess, "wishing another friend Happy Birthday! I have so many friends, there is a different party every single night of the week and I must go the clubs to tell them Happy Birthday because my phone is broke (cutting up lines on the screen is not a good idea people)"

HaneyCandace

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

pete

c'mon LiLO! i want to see an MSNBC special LOCKDOWN: LiLO.

Phreaky

Bet you anything DailyMail will have pictures of her tomorrow leaving a club tonight. Watch.

Be a little inappropriate~

Pictures of her leaving a club in 5...4...3...2...

Christy

will not matter....this will not be the last time she gets into trouble. Just wait and see!!

Grace

This chick has serious mental problems. I have two children 26 and 24 who have never in their lives been in trouble. Why does this girl get into trouble so much? I am sick of her. Big deal, she is planning on staying home for two weeks.... Pathetic.

Truth

Cue all the nolifer haters still mad because she didn't get sent to prison for 20 years.

Stoneinfl

Maybe she is developing some good judgement - at last.

janet

She is so full of crap lieing through her teeth as usual,if she did nothing wrong what's the problem. Because she's full of crap. She would have to pull out her flavored socks because she always puts her foot in her mouth. Lohan can never get her stories stright and never able to back them up. Shawn Holley probally put her foot down, has her bound and gagged.

Here she goes again speed dialing tmz to say how responcible I am. Lohan screws this up her she can kiss that Liz movie gone. With her career so far down the toilet she screws this up her garbarge she always pulls on the sets and causes any production delays her career would be royally flushed.

Lohan hasn't changed one bit. She doesn't care who she may end up hurting. Her attitude is still I can get away with it. That make her reckless and dangerous. She can't drive sober let alone wasted. I don't buy I was wanting to wish my mystery friend happy birthday at 1am in an alley.

Duchess

Anyone who has done time in prison will tell you, that the last month is the hardest and as the weeks go by it gets worse.

People will want to f&%*k with you break you down, until you get into a fight or do something stupid, that will lose you time.

That may not be the case with Lohan, but with the type of luck, she has, best not to tempt fate.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments