Lindsay Lohan

Putting Herself on House Arrest

Until Probation Is Over

3/18/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0318-lindsay-lohan-tmz1-ex-1
Lindsay Lohan is done gambling with her freedom -- after another bout with trouble just this week, she is following the advice of her closest friends and putting herself on lockdown until her probation is up in two weeks ... TMZ has learned.

Although she claims she did nothing wrong, Lindsay once again found herself in the news this week for all the wrong reasons ... when a clubgoer claimed LiLo hit him with her car in Hollywood early Thursday morning.

According to our sources, the latest incident prompted people close to Lindsay to beg her to stop going out at night until her probation is over. We're told Lindsay agreed and will now only leave her house when she really has to ... like for her court ordered community service at the morgue.

Her probation is scheduled to end March 29.

0227_lindsay_lohan_through_footer_v2

HumanNature

LINDSAY

STAY OUT OF THE PRESS, ESPECIALLY TMZ GOSSIP SITE!!!!

LLsez

"All of my dreams are possible if people would stop making me out to be this aloof, spoiled, ungrateful, lying, thieving, drunken, drug-addicted, contemptuous, hateful, disgusting, talentless, unemployed, sue-happy, manipulative, repulsive, disease-ridden, smelly, balding, snaggle-toothed, slime-laden, middle-aged looking, and unprofessional person."

NoMoreKtrash

What has happened to her face. Has she been pigging out on cheeseburgers?

Paige

Can one of you grad school Psychology majors please tell me what that creepy sh*t eating grin in almost EVERY one of her photos represents? It makes my skin crawl and I can't pinpoint why.It's like fake shy mixed with confident evil. Who's inside this chick?

bb

What was Miss Clean, Pure and Sober even doing at a nightclub anyhow? I suppose she'd tell us she just went to pray for all those UNCLEAN sinners snorting rails and chugging vodka and to laugh in the face of temptation while she popped vitamins and sipped mineral water.

STFUP

She's hopeless. Any bets on how long after her probation is over it'll take her to get into trouble again?
She keeps trying to claim she's changed - that she's 'grown up'. I don't see it. She's trying so hard to portray that image now to make good with the judge and end her probation - after so many years.
She'll screw up again, though. She has NOT 'grown up'. She'll be in trouble within 2 months TOPS of her probation being over. Count on it.

BTDT

Even if she can hang for a couple of weeks, after that it's just a matter of time.

Grandma Cracker

This morning on ROL:

* Lovely Kate Middleton
* Stars adopting babies
* Sarah Jessica Parker selling home for millions

AND, Lindsay Lohan threatens to sue man who claims she injured him in hit and run.....

Grandma Cracker

This morning on Celebitchy:

* Dutchess Kate speaks at hospice
* Beyonce comeback $150 million dollars
* Lady Gaga no more interviews

AND Lindsay Lohan putting herself on CRACK LOCK DOWN and threatens to sue victim

Jay

I hope this story is fake. I mean if you have to lock yourself in your home so you dont get arrested thats pretty pathetic. Her "fans" make it out like everyone is out to get her yet I dont see any other celebs having all the problems that this chick has. I mean she is only 25 and has been convicted of how many crimes and how many jail and rehab stints? Sad.

minnietx

All of her trouble seems to steam from driving issues. Why don't these celebrities GET A DRIVER, please someone hire her a driver, and your troubles are over. DON't DRIVE you are putting your freedom in harms way. People will try anything to sue you or try to cause you to have an accident, this girl needs some kind of security, am I the only they sees this, where is her mother??

Amazed

Wait, I thought she was DONE clubbing?

guest

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... TMZ, no more stories about this girl... I can't even stand to look at pictures of her. She is an eye sore and a waste of words.

Amazed

Oh....she was done clubbing that WEEK!

brad

I think she should STOP DRIVING even after her probation is over. Let's face it, she's a BAD DRIVER.

She's an accident waiting to happen. She probably can't stay focused while she's driving. If she talks on the phone while driving, she's definitely asking for trouble.