« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena

Rear-Ended

Ok to Fight The Rock

3/19/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_john_cena_bn
John Cena was involved in a car crash today -- the fomer WWE champ was rear-ended by a tractor trailer, but we're told he's ok and his epic upcoming fight with The Rock is not in jeopardy.

Cena was traveling in an SUV in Philadelphia when he was hit. We're told he is going to get checked out but right now it doesn't seem he was injured ... although signs of whiplash often don't show up for a day or two.

Cena is set to face off with The Rock on April 1 -- and the match has become one of the most anticipated in wrestling history.

1208_wrasslin_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DownWithOPC

Rikishi ran over John Cena. He did it for The Rock.

Cole

Vintage female drivers.

massive big rig driver aka triaxle

Look truth is, it wasnt a big rig it was a triaxle.. It was no where near massive it was traffic. There were other cars involved not just the "big truck". You people have reported this soo crazy and have turned this into a real ordeal to say the lease. You posted a companys door on your website, that is unheard !! Mistakes and accidents happen thats why they are call mistakes! I cant believe you put a small trucking company of NJ on tv, are you serious? on tv? Does anybody ever think of the other drivers families, no not if your not famous, obviously! But I must say John Cena is a very nice man and his hand is huge!! We were just happy everyone was in one piece.

nyb

Wrestling is SCRIPTED it is not "fake". There are real injuries... you are crazy to think these individuals don't ever get hurt doing what they do. & this is coming from someone who hardly watches the WWE these days! People are so naive...

Bob27T

JOhn Cena should not let that driver him again

Rikishi

It was me who tried to run down John Cena, I did it for The Rock

austin clayton

the match with John cena and the Rock i thank that john cena will win because he is a pro wrestler but the rock is a good one to go cena or as the rock says frouty pebbles and the saying boots to asses and john is going to put his boots to the rocks ass

Adam

haha monday night raw got me here! Damn i dint even know till now

HerbertPenner

I am glad John is okay. Speaking of cars I only buy used cars because cars are depreciating assets; they lose value. My name is Herbert Penner and I am a working Actor. I performed at the 45th Street Theater in Manhattan, NY; last week. I got a standing ovation after my performance in a small theater and nobody gets standing ovations in a small theater, well now its people hardly ever get standing ovations in a small theater since I got a big one. After my performance the audience got up out of their seats and applauded for extended periods of time and were rooring; do you know what that's like? A star was born that night. I am going to see if I can give Leonardo Di Caprio a little friendly competition. I am dieting and training to have a mastered physique. Me taking on Di Caprio is going to be like Rocky Balboa taking on Apollo in the Rocky movie, when Rocky was an underdog and a nobody, except this in real life. Taking on Di Caprio may seem impossible but I have an advanced new acting technique that I pioneered in my back pocket. Any comments my email is herb.31@hotmail.com Check out my bio on my profile.

Ryangilleo21

People are going to have there own opinion on what they think is real and not. These wrestlers train very hard for hours many days a week to perform and do it well. Do I think some is fake, probably so but there is to an extent to how much is actually fake. It's one of those things where you'll never know unless your a WWE Superstar. I personally love the show. John Cena is my all time favorite, I believe both men will do well and I'm rooting for John Cena to pull through and over come the odds just like he's always done. Love or hate the man, he has heart, determination, and is a strong athlete.

WCK604

I would like to defend pro wrestling by saying it's no "fake", it's performance art. It takes athleticism and skill that takes years to craft... I'd like to say that. But WWE has become a show for children and calling what they do performance art is insulting to other performance artists.

Marty22

Bidcactus is a far worse option for massive savings than Beezid. Beezid made me a deal on a new iPad for under $30 just the other day and their bid proces are better too! Stick with Beezid, it's better.

B-I-T-W

Wrestling is not fake.. People who say so is nothing but phony jackasses.. Woo woo woo, you know wrestling is the best in the world and some of you can not see it! ;)

Jeff Sissing

roids saved him. gotta love being on test and other compounds. atta' boy ******

@VanillaScooper

Police have Released the Name of Driver from The @JohnCena Car accident, It was none other then Rikishi! He Said I Did it For @TheRock...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments