« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

My Underwear Sponsor

Still Has My Back ... and Front

3/19/2012 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Tebow can still count on one of his employers to cover his ass.
He's getting screwed by the Broncos ... but Tim Tebow can still count on one of his employers to cover his ass -- his underwear sponsor.

Though it's unclear where Tebow will end up after the whole Peyton Manning shake-up ... the people at Jockey tell TMZ they will stick with their spokesman no matter what.

A Jockey rep says, "Jockey brought Tim Tebow on as a spokesperson before he took his first professional snap and even before he finalized his contract with an NFL team. Jockey supports him 100% and we look forward to continuing our great relationship with Tim."

Finally, support where it counts.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rico

Good riddance, want miss ya.

TJ

He's a real cutie-and seems to have good morals and values,too. Well,this really is not a sports cite,now is it fellas?

Tim T Blows

He is overrated and sucks. If he was 5'5 190lbs no one would care what this clown thought...

loungecat

Denver is unbelievably short-sighted to get rid of Tebow for old man Manning, he'll get hurt and Broncos will have no QB

ERP

Jacksonville should go after him, he is a Gator alum and he would sell tickets.

Superman

Stop fretting over Tebow. He will be in Jacksonville this season.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I might have paid some attention to this Tebow business sooner if I had known he was so dang hot.

Bambi

I hope Tebow goes to another team and shines. Elway will fall on his horse face!

Eryn

FINALLY! That idiot has ruined the Broncos, and they knew it! Buh-bye BowTie!

Bonnie Weinhold

I was born and raised in Gainesville, Florida and my Dad worked for the University of Florida for years. That's right, I'm a mad Gators fan. My heart is broken for how bad Tebow is being dissed but he is handling it gracefully. I lived in Denver for four years and somehow this kind of action on their part doesn't surprise me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3