Larry David

I'm Locked in a Parking Garage ...

And I Can't Get Out!!!

3/21/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_cefmk5b8_0_pjcu8f7i

There's a reason Larry David plays himself on TV -- and he proved it Sunday in L.A. with a hilarious real-life "Curb Your Enthusiasm" moment ... getting himself trapped inside a parking garage ... and TMZ has obtained the footage.

The clip was shot inside a mall parking garage in Santa Monica -- Larry couldn't figure out how to make the parking gate thing open up ... so he hopped out of his Prius for help.

Thankfully, the girl in the car behind Larry showed him how to insert his parking ticket -- and the 64-year-old actor was home free.

You GOTTA check out the clip -- while playing the below song in the background -- it's pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good ...

Jessica

Wow people on don't have a sense of humor on this commentary page. Are people really that bored now a days. Have a sense of humor people I thought it was hilarious.

Interestedinnews

I had a similar "stuck" incident a couple of weeks ago in a Santa Monica public parking garage because I could not see where to put the ticket that you have already paid at another machine. There was no one else there to help but I did eventually figure it out. I will say that it is a very unusual machine system they use in Santa Monica.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

met him at nate and als and his breath smells like a trout that was shoved inside a dead skunk and left for a month

Jessica

TOO FUNNY!

AGNT009

You realize this is probably going to be a scene in Season 9 now, where he likely makes fun of the phone camera girl for just filming him and not helping him, lol. I hope so. This was hilarious. A little mid season Curb to hold us over for the next season.

gogo

I won't even watch it. everything they do is contrived. Desperate for attention, attention equals money. I won't feed them. effen phonies they play us as stupid. reality **** is insulting.

Mike

Thank god this was on the news.

Justin

A very sad commentary on Hollywood.

Rayan

What's with the negative comments?
A man has a problem with the parking gate thing and asked for help. What does his age or his celebrity status have to do with the situation? I love Larry David and find him very funny and quite intelligent unlike many of those who are sitting on their asses criticizing people and posting stupid comments on TMZ.

Idon't Care

I don't care about Larry David's problems. Please don't show him on your website again. Thanks

who farted