Lindsay Lohan's Porsche

No Evidence of Car Smashery

3/23/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0323_lindsay_lohan_splash_news_ex
Lindsay Lohan's Porsche didn't strike ANYONE or ANYTHING last week ... at least that's the impression cops got today after inspecting her ride.

TMZ has learned ... investigators gave the car a full body inspection to see if it had any signs of damage that synched up with allegations she struck hookah bar manager Thaer Kamal last week and then fled the scene.

Sources tell us Kamal's lawyer, Mark Geragos, has told Lindsay's lawyer ... in addition to striking Kamal, surveillance video shows she struck two cars.

There are multiple witnesses who say the allegations are all BS ... and claim Kamal is making up the whole thing in a shameless cash grab. And sources say ... the surveillance video does not show Lindsay's car striking either a car or a person.

Although both Lindsay and Kamal had initially refused to speak with cops, we're told they have both had a change of heart.

The incident could be raised at Lindsay's probation progress hearing next week.

jeebus

@LuvLindsay its just a problem with the chat that had been rectified.
No worries.

ketjo

Well Rouge Warrior I guess we could sit here and insult each other up the yahoo..why the other kiddies fight it out.....You promise to push me down the mountain and I promise you can if you ride on my lap....!
No ! will quess I will just out to the kitchen and start supper....think I will grill a couple of NY strip steaks and make a salad tonight ..not very hungrey have do do a potato for my general though that man surely loves his potatoes...not a meal without a potato dish somewhere...LOL
Hows that for boring....thought you would like it....

Ellie G

King Crab and brussel sprouts for dinner! Life is good. BUTTER!!!

jeebus

Rogue Warrior

jeebs this story is about Lilolicious, not your paranoid, delusional troll a*s. Seriously, you need to use your Medicaid to get back on your anti-psychotics stat......

jeebus

Whoo someone with their million markers are giving me the red checks of my life!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Question: If this is the 'real' Izzy, can he still access his other 'handles' that have been 86'd? If so, it certainly would explain all the red 'check' marks.

Blood Red Witch

RW,

I'm sorry. Did I miss your invite?

Blood Red Witch

ketjo, this is because someone is nasty. When another person takes HOURS to help her fix her computer and the time to moderate a chat room so all can use it, then to turn around and say, "I hate that btch" about that person where she knows that person would see it.............That is just plain meaness. Not a conspiracy or anyone from outside. Just a person who stabs people who were kind to her in the back

L-LOFAN

This is all such an injustice. It doesn't matter.

4 days, 17 hours and 20 minutes until total sweet freedom from all the terrible things in Lindsay's life. From now on, it's ALL GOOD!

awards

Lindsay is a going about sainthood the wrong way...eh? My guess is that she will be made a saint before she gets an Oscar nomination... Maybe she could pull the old virgin birth trick?

LLsez

OT, but Syracuse!!

dreamon

help this young woman: 23 minutes ago
ROL says that January Jones is eating her own placenta for energy as a single mom. She and Terry should get together and have an afternoon tea.
_______________________________

Are you upset with Terry? Linds seems to have been a big fan of his for quite some time?

ketjo

Still staying right were I am...Red....I like my hair and I want to keep as much of it as I can...Getting down right now is not a good idea...some body might decide to grab a handful and I would have to stomp some ass...cause nobody touches a white hair on my head without my permission....
As for my conspiracy theory well think I will have to stick by my guns on that one two...just my opinion sweetie ..feel free to disagree...its a free board after all... wouldn't be the first time I chased the wrong scent ...but I've a gut feeling I have learned never to ignore....

Ellie G