PETA

Don't Blame Us for Kim K Attack

... But We LOVE It!

3/23/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian flour bomb attackPETA -- the most obvious suspect in the Kim Kardashian flour bomb attack -- is adamant the organization is NOT behind the red carpet stunt ... but it's VERY SUPPORTIVE of the attacker.

A rep for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals tells TMZ ... "It was not [us]. We were given the video by an anti-fur activist on the scene."

Still, a rep for the organization explains, "PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments. Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not."

As we previously reported, Kim was flour bombed on the red carpet of a Hollywood event last night ... while the mystery attacker lady shouted, "Fur Hag!"

0322_flour_thrower_sub

Jo

PETA- you can advocate all you want, send as many letters, or be as "polite" as possible, but sometimes it's just not your place. Let people live their lives!!!! Make progress with those who already support you. Don't worry about those who don't! Radical moves like this are what make people HATE you.

Jaye

When are we going to stop making our reality people STARS...they aren't ....they have no acting skills. **** Kim Kardashian.

Phishie from Philly

Publicity Publicity Publicity!!!!!!! There's No Way she would have finish the event if this was real. She set it up, or someone from her camp. ( Why do all these reality stars and famous crazy people use the word camp when they are talking about their entourage? Real famouse people use the word entourage anyway. I'm just sayin.

Phishie from Philly

Junetta Dunn

I like Kim K okay, a little....she alright with me.....she bout her paper is all I can say....I dont believe in animal cruelty or what not but if a mofo thru some ANYTHING on me....it would've been on and poppin....she just stood there...in shock I guess...I would've beat the breaks off who ever it was.....hell to the naw.....lol!!!....but I did giggle a little...poor Kim....I guess you better stop wearing furs and ****....

megan

she deserves it... Wish it woulda been a bucket of red paint like it usually is then she couldnt have just brushed it off... or maybe a brick!! Someone should skin her alive she is so0o0 annoying I cant wait till she fades away like Paris!

cynthiaaa

OMG SO FUNNY
YAY PETA
SHE IS A FUG WHOSE TIME HAS COME AND GONE.
AND TAKE UR FUGLY MOMMA WID U !!!!

bububu

give the flour nbomber a medal!

ozzy

ha.ha. ha!!! that **** was funny :) this No talent Slut got what she deserved.

Sue

ATTENTION PETA People: Please don't listen to model Joanna Krupa's misguided endorsement calling the flour girl, cowardly dousing Kim K, a Heroine! Enough demonstrations already----WHY CAN'T PEOPLE AGREE TO DISAGREE w/out all the stupid actions? What's NEXT???

storm

THIS IS FABULOUS! I WANT TO HIGH FIVE THE PERSON WHO THREW IT.
KIM IS A TALENTLESS JUMPOFF!

beatrix

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ****ing cat faced whore deserves it, this woman who bombed her ass deserve a medal. The flour bombing could only be better if it was actually **** that the woman bombed her ass with. These disgusting deceitful whores still don't get that almost everyone hates them except for there stank ass fans. I wish the illegitimate Khloe was there I'd love if her ass was flour bombed too I'd like to see how this he she would react LOL I hope she gets her flour bombed every where she goes stupid cat faced whore

TJE

WOW how dumb! Don't hate the poor girl because she is successful! Why are people such haters? She actually spends times doing charity work and the best way to show support for Peta is doing this? Why don't these people use their time for charity instead of committing these stupid acts? Everyone has something bad to say about Kim but you know what there are real bad people out there that no one ever comments about. The girl that threw the flour is a freakin' loser in my opinion--- I say get a life!

Lexi

LMAO! That was great! With all her money she should be helping all those in need. She's a fame whore and that was too funny.

road_angel

I'm not a fan of kim's but I don't agree with what that person did throwing flour at her either. Thats a cheap shot and meant to ruin her evening. Good she continued on and didnt' let that bozo win

whocaresanyway?