Kim Kardashian

Did She Deserve a Dusting?

3/24/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0323_kim_kardashian_splash_powder_2

The flour bomb unleashed by an animal rights activist against Kim Kardashian has also unleashed a raging debate over fur, and the tactics used by protesters.

So we gotta ask...

lalet

Like the kardashians or hate them...no one deserves to be harassed.

Jamie

I notice that PETA never throws anything on the rappers who wear fur. Hmmm. I wonder why.

Bettsie

Harvey Levin commented on kim and Whitney Houston have something in common with white powder. The woman was the world's greatest singer and died of cocaine , it's very sad , Harvey's a freaking *** .What did he give to the world..I really hope he reads this. tata you old bastard jew

oc

don't let kim fool you, it was planed....so she could go on shows and advertise her new perfume. like what she did on tmz... by being victim she thinks she will win back some fans.

mebrat24

If this wasn't staged by kim or her skanky mother why is it that the woman was not arrested? Why is it no one knows this womans name? Since this skank and her mother love to sue to get noticed why is it that the woman ( who ever she is) was let go. She is promoting her new piss water and it is free advertising. boycott Kim

beatrix

YES, YES AND YES !!! The bitch deserved it and I don't even give a **** about animals, I just wish it was a bucket of sh*t that the Asian lady bombed her ass with, that's my only criticism apart from that the woman is a hero. She should be given an award for bombing this disgusting cat faced whore.

rosebud

when you wear fur that a animal was skinned alive for ,its open season on the s*** that wears the dead animal,shes lucky it was flour and and not poop from the beautiful creatures that were put down so she can wear them ,there is fake fur that looks dam good LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE YOU SELF CENTERED BITCH.The flour is nothing compared to that guy that turned her into a toilet,shes a disgrace ,her and her trashy family should disappear.And the person who threw the flour,Good for you.

Carl

Under normal cir***stances with a normal person I'd probably be outraged. But when it is Kim Kardashian I just can't bring myself to give a crap.

JDoors

Harvey, I was disappointed, but not surprised, by your comments regarding fur, and how your position on animal "rights" colored your opinion of what someone did to KK. She was physically assaulted and you basically ignored that and made it a human and animal rights issue. Clear your head dude, the issue is, in a civilized society, may we physically assault another human being because we disagree with a legal activity they engage in? 'Cause if that's your position, you, me, and practically everyone in this country is in deep sh*t.

Chia

Can't stand this useless who*e!

bagladey

This sympathy ploy failed miserably because the poll says Kim is not getting extra sympathy, and now she's going to have to get involved with the law if she wants the girl that she hired to be arrested for throwing flour on her.

dd

Good!

ingrid

NO ONE IS EVER GONNA LIKE HER! YOU GUYS SHOULD GIVE UP ALREADY...NO MATTER THE TYPE OF QUESTIONS YOU ASK TO MAKE HER LOOK INNOCENT AND UNDESERVING, NO ONE IS GOING TO LIKE HER...NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU MAKE HER EX LOOK, NO ONE IS GOING TO LIKE HER...YOU GUYS ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

karen

Make her watch the torture of these animals so she can wear their fur, like she has
nothing else to wear! The selfishness she shows is unbelievable! Her IQ must be 101.

hillbillygirl45

I see Mama Trash's hand in this, you know, for sympathy for'poor' Kim since the Jon Hamm thing.........I wish ALL the Kartrashians would just go away, and STAY away!!