'Britain's Got Talent'

Jonathan Antoine

Is Susan Boyle 2.0

3/25/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_got_talent_video
The mania that was Susan Boyle has passed -- but get ready for the next shy, introverted but extremely talented singer from "Britain's Got Talent" ... and his name is Jonathan Antoine

Jonathan and his singing partner Charlotte Jaconelli blew the judges' pants off on last night's show, performing a sort of opera/pop duet together.

Simon Cowell in particular went from skeptical to giant fan in a matter of minutes, though he said he felt Jonathan (who was trembling after his performance) was clearly the stronger of the two singers.

RIP SuBo ... long live SuBoy!!!

Grandma Cracker

Amazing. Made me cry.

Kari

I've never heard anything so amazing--had tears in my eyes!

Jenny Riley

I have to agree with Simon, he is the stronger voice of the two. Personally I think her voice is very annoying and distracting. This is one song. How are they going to pull it off for other songs? He should have dumped her and she will hold him back professionally. Oh well, you have to give him cudos for being loyal.

Sanbwen

I think he ate Susan Boyle.

Meggie24

That brought me to tears - absolutely unexpected and stunningly beautiful.

Kari

I just hope this one time, the TMZ viewers can just talk about the amazing talent in this clip, the sheer beauty of these voices, and not make fun of people for how they look.

jujubee

that was amazing and made me cry
she has a good voice, celine dion is hard to sing and she did a pretty good job..it's also hard to find a song to compliment an opera singing voice and pop voice

Bob

After the success of Susan Boyle it's not surprising to see another physically unattractive person with talent thrust into the spotlight. It's no accident either. I'm sure their producers searched far and wide for this archetype. I wouldn't be surprised if they coached him to appear uncomfortable right up to the point of belting out the song.

RaineeDrops

He is amazing.
Unbelievable that voice is coming out of a 17 year old boy.
Wow.

Brenda

Dear god his voice is stunning!

bring back recent posts

...WOW...now..he needs to a Doctor STAT..and when he safely loses wait he will be able too hold his notes longer AND have a incredible career and LIVE too see it! good luck! was a pleasure too listen too.

I am Spartacus

is Susan Boyle still relevant? Her 15 mins came and went fast.

NocturnalDirtPeople

Is this guy really wearing sweat pants and jimi shirt hes my fing hero.

Walela

Jonathan has an incredible voice!

bobcat37847

Bob maybe right with the producers finding these two. BUT who cares. WOW what a voice. They are great together. Jonathan is a gentleman for saying we are a team. He needs her as much as she needs him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments