'Mad Men' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

3/25/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0321_jones_hendricks_rather
"Mad Men" lovelies January Jones and a covered up Christina Hendricks both put their hair back at the same event in NYC this week.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

arealrascal

No contest. That January girl is a nutjob.

Jackie

They look like vampires...get some tan and please whip off that red lipstick

Major_G

I like Elizabeth Moss better

anon

“All I have to say is thanks to Dr gboco (gbocotemple@yahoo.com)! I saw my results from day one. Not only is he very nice, but very professional. He tries to get to your spell as soon as he can, and if you have any questions he answers them very quickly. He is not a waste of time or money, if your ready to make a change in your life He is the right person to go to. If your looking for love I recommend his Counjor Love Spell. good luck and I know you will be as happy as I am with the results.”

Phreaky

Definitely Christina, she's a cool chick. January is a c**t

BB in CA

January if we're talkin looks; Christina if we're talkin personality.

Derek Reed

both. either one. these two women are gorgeous, sexy, and attractive on multiple levels. anyone who comments on this site would be lucky to even speak to these ladies. nonetheless acting like they could have their pick. HA! shame on you for voting and pitting them against each other.

Just_Me

Neither...they're both so pasty white that they're glowing. Yuck!

Chrissie

Unfortunately, as pretty as they may be on the show, they are both completely insane. Especially January. Typical neurotic actresses.

And I cringe everytime Christina claims her boobs are real.. Everyone who has seen her old pictures, know it's not true.

havok

Since there is not a "neither" option I'll pick Christina 'cause she has a bigger rack.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Very easy. I'd definitely go with Christina. She's WAY hotter. January Jones is pretty average looking, especially without make-up.

Rufus T. Firefly

I'd be too distracted by their giant foreheads to do either of them.

Toni

I'm a woman and even I would prefer Christina...Just look at the Melons on her!

Kelly

I'd rather stick it in the keyhole than do either one of those ginger skeletons.

TJ

Two very pretty ladies! With their fair complexions, black is
too strong of a color for them, and over whelms them. Christina's dress style is a little severe looking.She could wear a more flattering style.But they both are great gals.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments