Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gueld

As dead as the animals her sister wears? lolololol

Shawn

Is that bigfoot?

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Good lord. She got hit with FLOUR. Calm down, moron. You'd think she got shot the way they're acting. Spoiled whiny babies. Get over it, Shrek.

I am Spartacus

who will protect Sasquatch now? So TMZ has managed to do a story on Kim, Khloe AND Rob so far today. I guess we should be expecting one on Kourtney soon then right?

How much do you guys get paid by Kris for each Kardashian story?

patty

good for khloe!

Erin

Hey Kardashians, do the whole world a favour and STFU already.

luna

Please Kardashian people, GO AWAY!!!! so tired of all your non-stopping stories! Its like TMZ is your bitch or something...

PatTheCat215

So she wasn't aware of PETA paint bombing fur wearers, prior to her participating in that marketing campaign? GTFO, and please shut your HUGE mouth.

Mike

Love and support? Who are these fans they keep speaking of? Are they hiding?

Sheila Shigley

This attention whore should focus on finding out who her real father is instead of using PETA for her 15 minutes of fame.

Ih8Taxes

Good Lord, it's Sasquatch.

Kelster

and.....

Strokadellic

Great...I just saw a dude's ass...unsolicited. Thanks, TMZ.

itsnoise

I knew she couldn't keep up the cool act before letting that big fat Kardashian mouth is flapping trash again...

Mel

yaaayyyyy Chloe.....Now that's class. Go Kim!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments