Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

rotti

Another Kardashian idiot. Geez how many times must the public tell you all to go away. By the Chloe..one nut does not make an organization bad. Prejudice much!? Hmmmmmm

Laury

... WHAT WAS HER MOTIVATION FOR SUPPORTING PETA in the first place????? Why would you just NOW decide they were bullies -- they've been using the same techniques to get their point acrosss FOREVER, Kardashians are fame whores!

Superman

Didn't Kim call her a fat pig or something like that? It shows how Kim really feels about Khloe. So, why is she sticking-up for her bitch half-sister? That whole family needs to go crawl back under the rock they came from.

Joe

Who the hell cares what that skank thinks! She's not even a real Kardashian! I just wish that I had thrown the flour on the other skank first.

stargazer

She shouldn't support them, neither should anyone else. It's a sham organization that results to scare tactics, bullying, stretching the truth, & outright lying, in order to try and prove a point. They support things like flour bombing, yet they actually KILL animals. It's true, there is info about it all over the place and they've even issued a statement about it. They say something about it being cost effective, yet they pay volunteers in NYC, give them a place to live, and provide them with meals. Apparently that's more important than saving animals. Anyone that is associated with PETA is a moron, plain and simple. People really need to check into them, especially all of these celebrities that support them. They would be shocked to find out some of the things that go on. Furthermore, if you have to lie about something, your "cause" is worthless.

beatrix

The entire family are disgusting deceitful CU*TS, shut the f*ck up pig you look like dog sh*t. Someone should give the flour bomber a reward. She defiantly deserves it, she took that fu*king pig down a few peg or too HAHAHAHAHAHA. Family of WHORES

growup

How can we expect kids to stop bullying if adults engage and support in the same thing?!

Mickey

You support your bimbo sister you two faced ****er. Grow up or shut up.

raider

p.e.t.a.=people eating tame animals

jack

Thank god for that, no more naked pictures of the KHOLE. How ironic, Peta lied to the public! What goes around comes around.

TooFunny

Coming from a shaved Bigfoot this is shocking. Besides we all know they keep flour in the bedroom so their men of color can find the wet spot with those fat azzes in the way...

xoLovelyyxo

oh lord, when are these fat cows just gonna disappear? kim the "pee lover" got what she deserved. get over it and move on. the kartrashians are just a disease to this world.

Marie

I hope Kloe is not going to start wearing fur like her evil sister Kim.

Bud

P.eople E.njoying T.asty A.nimals

SportsGrl

Smart move for the photographer to make her cover half her big fat A#3 with her arm .They'd never get that thing in the picture ..