Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

Ric

She didn't expect stuff like this out of PETA when they supported (and most likely funded) people throwing red paint and animal blood on people in the past?

Please shut up.

MarkByrn

She only realized they were nutters when they attacked her sister.

terrell m

peta can't claim their peacfully against the the slaughter of animals and then condon what the woman did even offereing to help with her attorney fees.. good for khloe.

My Big Salami

LAMAR ODOM is banging that?.....poor guy!

jeannie

TMZ has to be getting something for continually advertising the Kardashians.

trek

But it was okay when you slut sister hit KH.
What applies to others seems not to apply to your family.
You know, like your brother cheating on his girlfriends and chasing down pap's. What a load of crap you are. While I'm at it why don't you and your baby lam-lam go away. No wonder his game sucks now.

Muppet

I'm not a PETA supporter but I do understand their plight. I will not support them because of the way they bully people. I agree with Khloe. People should not push their views on others by bullying. It's childish and does more to hurt their cause than help it. I don't understand why they aren't flour bombing everyone wearing leather. I think PETA needs to sort out their beliefs before they push them on others!

LuvLeeRita

Now remind us again why we want to see Kloe's big ugly butt?

Leslie

You know why TMZ reports on the Kardashians, because people want to here about them. You all act like no one does, but that's obviously not true, their mags sell and they get good ratings on TV. Good for Khloe, it doesn't matter if it was flour or anthrax or blood, it's still assault.

Cognizant _illiberal

Seriously she is upset about someone getting flour thrown on them who willingly gets peed on and spermed on on video camera but is not upset about animals getting shampoo and perfume sprayed in their eyes and being skinned alive seriously a family with no rational morals .

amsjll

Wait wait wait. So PETA has long bullied and harassed other people, but this became new to her when they did it to her sister? I'd be amazed at the ignorance if this werent a Kardashian.

Marlina

LMFAO! this chick is a joke. She was never in it for the reasons Peta stands for, she wanted 2 seconds naked for the attention. Please.....stop aint fooling anyone. I hope they dump paint on the Bitc*** next.

Tyler

Who cares.

nisiek

give me a freaking break, maybe we should all good skin the Kardashians, and wear them around our necks...but first we must torture, electrocute, skin alive..which is some of the lovely ways they get the fur that precious Kimmie wears around her neck....Khloe you beast, put a plug in it...Kimmie, as usual, go to h e l l, were you really should be staying...BURN KARDASHIANS, BBUURRNN...you deserve ALL THE BAD KARMA COMING YOUR WAY...IT IS NOT NEAR ENOUGH...you all suck...and long live all animals!!!! ANIMALS 1000,0000 W h o r e t r a s h i a n s BIG FAT ZERO...

RachesRules

THANK GOD!!! WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO SEE THAT NAKED WHALE PICTURE AGAIN!!