Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

Sam

Shut Blow Hole Khloe! All you Kardashians ae sick!

karen

one day, these people will just fall off the face of the earth.. never to hear of them again, hell all they do is swirl, ... how proud can an american Olypican be.... you go BRUCE... you...... FLOUR to you

DIANA A

I say the same, as dead as the animals her sister and family wears!! They are all so done!

dsa

The Krapdashians are all a bunch of ****s!!

joey

How can she cut the ties with her own people? Peta has been great to animals.

Donnamarie

Go away Kardashians. Anything to make another buck!!!! You guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pathetic!!!!!!! Yous STINK!!!!!!!!!

TJ

The family that slept their way to the top, and sold their bodies to any bidders.

SusanCoyote

Fur wearing, fat-ass whores deserve more than a good flouring!

yoodles

OMG why is this news!@?!?! she had flour tossed on her, she wasn't shot or killed, big deal! KARDASHIANS - GO AWAY!! No one cares.

louise kahle

PETA is dead? she KNEW the group's stand when she posed nude for them but THAT
was ok? a little bit of flour versus being skinned alive?
and let's just dismiss a group that does done so much for animal welfare?
if my sis wore fur i would do more than throw flour on her! so who is the bully here?

Cornqueen

Good, now we wont have to look at her photo shopped pictures anymore!

char

Khloe should be worried about how she and her family have ruined her husband Lamar's b.ball career. She posed for Peta only for the publicity or she wouldn't now be defending her sister Kim for wearing furs. Get over it Khloe it was only flour Kim has millions of dollars worth of clothes and I'm sure enough millions to pay for dry cleaning. Worry about what you've done to your husband. I knew she had him wrapped around her finger.Look at how Lamar doing their stupid show has ruined his reputation and career.I thought Lamar was better than that and didn't want to end up like Bruce or Rob.

2idiots

Hey James Hunter - STFU already you whiny baby. Reading your post tells me just how annoying you must be in real life. I'm guessing you're like that sissy who gained 15 mins of fame for crying "LEAVE BRITNEY (spears) ALONE".

Mark Spencer

who cares if you don't support PETA---the main question is whether you condone the needless killing of animals or not...??
Don't stop supporting animal rights because you have a 'beef' with PETA...

char

Anyone who has ever watched any of the Kardashians many shows on tv clearly Khloe is a big fat bully to everyone!