Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

KicksandGiggles

If this means we will not have to look at her naked well nourished azz in a stupid picture, then YAHOO!!!!!

AlwaysOnTimeB

The more the K Klan opens their mouths to complain about ANYTHING, the less they are liked. STFU already!!!

Grace

I agree with Khloe. And I like to wear fur!!!

KnuckleDragger

All it takes is a little flour to change your priorities. Good to know.

Kay

PETA can be a bunch of jerks! I protest PETA by buying a big bucket o'chicken at KFC!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I think she's a Hermaphrodite..I demand to see her vagina!

trek

Maybe they were just trying to find the wet spot.

TJ

The Kardashians love to be naked in public!

RaineeDrops

Can't TMZ make the Kardashian's dead to them? They are narcissist's who think their every thought should be reported to the media to get a headline.

Kim, Khloe and Rob all attention seekers who think their crap doesn't stink.

It is like they have to announce their daily bowel movement to the media.

So what Khloe, don't you have a husband to go emasculate and humiliate on TV?

You, Kim, your Mom and Kourtney should look at your own abusive and bullying behavior on TV!

You guys hit one another, you verbally abuse the men in your lives, you emasculate and humiliate and exploit men on TV for your own sick entertainment to feel better about your insecure selves.

Go look at your OWN behavior before you point a finger. Yours and Kim's and your Mom's temper tantrums, your insulting put downs to Bruce, Rob, Scott, Kris Humphries.

Check yourselves.

Solaera

I just love how Chloe "doesn't condone violence or bullying" but she is the first one to throw her considerable size around and threatens to kick ass at the drop of a hat. Who gives a rat's ass what this she-yeti has to say anyway. Kardashians. Ugh.

KatieJinLA

Hypocrite - just like the rest of her family. She used PETA to promote herself and expected them to ignore their Kardashian-fur-wearing hypocrisy.

mariaa2012

lmao Sasquatch!!!!!!!!!!

RaineeDrops

Every time any one of them opens their mouth they look a fool and a hypocrite. THE Kardashian women win the title of BULLY the way they treat their men.

alhan

BB not bb

Well PETA is an iffy group. They do good things like getting companies to stop abusing animals and spreading the word on veganism and animal cruelty. Then again, they do some quesitonable things such as the attacks on models and famous people, euthanizing animals, promoting the growth of meat in a lab for human consumption, going overboard against the whole circus and horse and carraige industries, and bombing people with advertising and pleas for donations. I think they are a good group for the most part, but no group is perfect. Maybe they should rethink some of their policies and approaches.

They are an activist group so they are a little extreme. I believe their cause is a good one and they do a lot more to help animals than say the ASPCA or even the Humane Society, which seem more focussed on the spaying and neutering which PETA also supports, but which I find pretty cruel to animals.

I think an animal would rather die in the wild than be killed in a shelter. I think they live happier lives with their organs, just like humans would. I guess it is up to Khloe to protest how they treated her sister and be with this group or not.

I still think it is a pretty good group, but I guess Khloe thinks it is too extreme for her.