Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

RaineeDrops

Pot meet kettle.

Peta meet bully Khloe.
Peta meet bully Kim.
Peta meet bully Kris Jenner and her lawyers.

Lisa

It was FLOUR you self-absorbed drama queens! Also, I never read anywhere where PETA said the woman didn't have ties to this. They said THEY weren't behind it. Believe it or not, just because she's a member of PETA, she still has a mind of her own. Jack asses.

Joe

Who the hell cares what this skank thinks? I would quit the Kardashians had I every being drunk enough to watch them. And she isn't even a real Kardashianh.

RaineeDrops

Your sister Kim lets men pee on her and sells the film for money. Kim cries victim over flour, says flour not okay, but peeing on her is?

Sarah

This is not "BREAKING NEWS" TMZ. Anyway what a hypocrite this ugly pig must of known what PETA was about before she started being a spokesperson for them she knows this is what they do and continued to work with them but as soon as they target her sister now they are bullies and shes not supporting them anymore she is just as bad as they are. She says "I don’t condone violence and bullying" but yet again she was bullying her sisters Ex husband on national TV a few weeks ago and also the way she talks to her own mother if I spoke to my mother the way she does my mom would slap the **** out of me and the nasty things she says about other people on her shows dumb bitch she needs to take her own advice. We all know it was a publicity stunt anyway so people can think Kim is such a sweetheart by acting like it was no big deal and that she handled it well. Ive seen that video and you can tell she was expecting something to be thrown on her before and her reaction was not even shocked. STFU Khloe you stupid, man looking whore.

kronenburg

I'm sure PETA is just crushed by this news. What - no more representation from the big, hairy Sasquatch? How tragic.

RaineeDrops

Go ruin your husband's career some more, you Kardashian women love to bully and emasculate your men and make them your servants.

Cannot wait until he tires of you and dumps you.

Roberta

I thought that was a COW posing on that Billboard for PETA!Was it really Khloe?

RaineeDrops

" . . . Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

So then quit the Kardashian brand and E! You Kardashian women love to bully and harass, humiliate, criticize Scott, Bruce and Kris Humphries on National TV, so put your foot in your mouth and suck! Quit your own organization, for you Kardashian women are the bullies.

carol

how come you support your sister Kim wearing fur, but you rather go naked then wear fur, what a two faced fat ass, someone should skin your ass and put it around your sisters neck, along with the pee.....

@Elisabeth...point made. Case closed.

TJ

Someone has exchanged goods and/or services for the unrealistic fame,wealth and success, that has been handed to this family.
It's all very suspicious.

MsRita

Whose side are you own ODMEN OR KARDASHION

WHY TO MAKE YOUR HUSBAND PROUD TO BE A KARDASHION AND NOT A ODMEN

jeannie

Khloe, silly girl, will be all over Twitter thanking people for all the outpouring love. Really wish that litter would count and compare how many comments don't support them.

2idiots

Sasquatch, I bet you'd support PETA again if they offered you a candy bar.