Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

2idiots

So it takes 2 Kardashian's to take the "heat" off Kim. Just because the activist has close ties to PETA does not mean PETA knew what was going to happen.
Next thing we'll see is ALL the Kardashian's wearing fur.

bagladey

Khloe is a hypocrite. Is she saying that she didn't know about the old, old trend of Peta activists splashing fur-wearers with red paint before she advertised herself on one of Peta's billboards? Is it the flour that she doesn't approve of, or the fact that her sister was the target this time?

brad

Does anyone actually GIVE A RAT'S ASS what Khloe freakin' Kardashian thinks anyway? Come on. This girl has ZERO talent. All she can do is prance around and do the same rich girl stuff that plenty of other rich girls do in L.A.

Her sister Kim isn't any better. Kim is just barely a "D List" person in Hollywood.

mike

The Kardashian clan must be shut down. They have No Talent, They are Not Entertaining. They are Not Role Models. Why do they still get Press? TMZ can help put a stop to this. Please do a Poll and see if the Public wants you to Stop covering these Fools.

Hotwheelz

Sasquatch! that's hilarious, I guess some one finally bagged one.......was it one of the Trump boy's?

Cartman

Good for her. PETA is a bunch of mean bullies.

Plus, now she can wear leather shoes and eat a cheeseburger with no worries.

LunarJunk

I think Khloe is overreacting. You can't blame PETA for one woman's actions. Kim was just embarrassed and physically hurt. I'm no PETA supporter but this is just more publicity for the kardashians

Blue Lake

Everyone named Kardashian is a waste of humanity. I hate them all. We should hold an intervention for Bruce Jenner so he can get back his dignity. I'm sick of the rest of these fur-wearing selfish beasts.

janet

thank you khloe for calling these bullies out. last i knew i was living in the US where we have the freedom of choice. i think peta was jumping on the jon hamm, daniel craig, and jason statham band wagon. it is much cheaper to attatch themselves to kim in order to put themselves on the map. like i said on previous comments kuddos to their PR people. they found a cheaper way to bring some attention to themselves. to the haters of kim, i've said it before-go get your own life!!! stop being jealous!

Who Knew

The Wookie said what?

Phreaky

Dear Khloe, no one cares. Love- the universe.
Also, you don't force your beliefs on anyone? What do you call doing the billboard ya dumbass?

JustMe

Poor girl...fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

KeepinItReal

Shes disgusted by Petas behavior??? I am anti-fur and I support anti-bullying but Khloe knew how Peta rolls when it comes to protesting animal rights. Everyone knows that Peta uses extreme measures to get their message across to the public! For her to act all offended like she didnt know the tactics that Peta uses makes her look like a hypocrite or that she only signed up with them to promote herself in that naked ad. Now that she got her name out there and her own show, she don't need Peta anymore.

Jackie

LOL...pot calling the kettle black

Susan62509

Hi dolls? What an insult. That family doesn't have any problem getting naked.