Robbie Williams

I'm Interested in

MJ's Death House

3/26/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322_robbie_williams_mj_estate_ex
The first prospective buyer who came to look at the house where Michael Jackson died was singer Robbie Williams ... and who knew he was so loaded?

Our spies saw Robbie roll up to the house Thursday afternoon in his Range Rover.

The house was just listed -- again -- this time the asking price is $23.9 million.

We know anyone who looks at the estate has to pre-qualify ... meaning they have to show they can afford the steep purchase price.

As for Robbie, a London newspaper estimates his 2011 net worth at $149 mil. Robbie currently owns a home in the Beverly Hills area -- he paid $16 mil back in 2008. And he bought a house down the street and uses the land as a soccer field. Now that's rich.

As for the Holmby Hills estate -- Michael was renting it from Hubert Guez, the CFO of Ed Hardy. The house is 17,000 square feet, with 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms.

As for whether Robbie is interested in making an offer ... his rep had no comment.

0323_carolwood_house_footer

HumanNature

ILLITERATE PARASITES ALWAYS DOLTISH (iPad)

POSTING BRAINLESS BABBLE!!!!

GOT THEM IN A "QUACKING" FRENZY!!!!

IDIOTS!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaaha

Luz

Yeah! It would be great to organize a Michael Jackson Fans rally on June 25, Michael's death anniversary. Or on August 29th., his birthdate.

Luz

@What I think
Page Not Found when I clicked your avatar.
And I am sure you have a page attached to Amazon.com, and you are making money every time people get that book on kindle!
Otherwise, why would an MJ hater would be sharing this information even with MJ fans. I'm sure there's something in for you.
TO ALL MICHAEL JACKSON FANS: PLEASE DO NOT STIR THE SAME OLD GARBAGE! IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON KINDLE, JOIN THE OPRAH BOOK CLUB INSTEAD. READ SOMETHING THAT WILL FEED YOU SPIRITUALY, BY KNOWING THE JOURNEYS AND INNER STRENGH OF PEOPLE WHO GOT WHERE THEY WANT TO BE! OR LEARN A SOFTWARE.

Daybreaker

Hey,#1 SPiDER, how come you can change your nic as often as your avatar? Internal staffer?

Daybreaker

I agree, the rabids have been driven away from the tmz site, not even the mj videos are posted here. The haters have won.
That's for sure!

What I Think

I have bad news fellow "haters." I think that amazon.com might have pulled a lily livered retreat because I just checked online and they don't have that book in Kindle edition anymore. I hate it but at least I got my copy and I'll make a point to read it every June 25th in honor of National Pedophile Day.

Daybreaker

What I Think: about an hour ago

--------------------

TMZ, get on with it.

It must be the Estate lawyers sent Amzaon.com a letter after mimimoo's complaint.

roflmao!

-----------

It is very much likely! rabid fans like mimi are whinners!

crickets

Have the TMZ "MJ" page bookmarked and for the last 2 days, "latest article - "Slacko Jacko in Sheikh-Down Suit" under his name/pic. Click on it, and it comes to THIS article.

Wtf? Anybody else getting this result?

With a title like that gotta wonder if Harvey has started getting slammed by the Estate, so whatever moron bottom feeder Harvey & Staff is keeping the so-called article 'pending'?

Or are have they brought new people in and are in training to be as completely stupid as what's already there...

Anyone's guess.

Oh, and looky! Alllll this time later, there's still the bottom feeding trolls that still post to no one here... awwww... all that echoing in the big empty room trying to make themselves feel better about all the laughing at them they here without one post to any of them to acknowledge they even exist.

Now, THAT's hilarious!

Can ALWAYS count on chitforbrains TMZ and it's looooonly bottom feeding trolls talking to themselves, for a good laugh. Never fails! LMAO!

G'Nite!

Luz

WhatIthink:
It takes a lot more than a person like you to strike my nerves. And the way you post,so full of hate and arrogance, sounds a lot like BNB. Actually, I think you are the same person. But if you aren't doesn't even matter, bc you are not even registered in this blog! As for the book, your bad intentions were so clear! Trying to get everybody to read the same garbage you did. Very clever way to spread your hate. And I say garbage, because nobody has ever proven accusations against Michael Jackson of any kind. It's all media hype. Don't you think that if someone wrote a book about MJ's personal life, making accusations of that nature, would have to have very strong prove of what they're saying, otherwise they would get sued? Don't you think? Did I strike a ray of light in that fogged brain of yours? It doesn't matter what suave words you use, you are just stirring the same unproven garbage as all the other haters do!
I hope you use your energy in creating a legit worthy cause to truly help people. A cause created with respect, under the rules and regulations, if you feel so strongly about it. Not hiding behind a "Page Not Found" and babbling stupidities and speculations that you don't even know how you are going to prove if you got sued! Your need to trash someone who is dead, that you didn't even met, with unproven accusations, only shows your detrimental state of mind and spirit. I feel sorry for you.

Daybreaker

so nice to not see HN and Mimi here, a very good way to start a wonderful weekend!