Gia from 'Bad Girls Club'

My Male Accuser Punched Me

in the Face ... TWICE!

3/27/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_gia_EX_FB_01
"Bad Girls Club" star Gia Sapp-Hernandez tells TMZ she was punched in the face ... twice ... on the night she was arrested in South Carolina ... and insists she can't remember BITING anyone.

TMZ broke the story ... Gia was accused of taking a bite out of a guy during a crazy brawl outside of an SC nightclub this past weekend.

Now, a rep for Gia tells us ... the reality star "does not recall" biting the guy ... but "if she did, it was done in a haze when she focused on defending herself."

Gia's rep explains ... she had been partying with the male accuser earlier that night ... when he "hinted" that he wanted to have sex with her. When she turned him down ... Gia claims he became irate and belligerent and punched her in the face twice.

Gia's rep says the reality star "felt it necessary to defend herself against a man, who was obviously stronger than her" ... and then proceeded to call police.

When cops arrived to the scene, Gia claims the officers "ignored" her accusations ... instead choosing to believe the man.

Gia's rep insists Gia is innocent ... and says, "This type of behavior came about only because she was provoked. This was completely out of character for her and she apologizes if she has offended anyone.

She's baaaack

That makes sense; one punch for each of those awful eyebrows. He should have landed a third one because you look like Snooki.

E

OK so this is the best you could come up with , you have had like 3 or4 days to get a better story than that. Just because you dont remember biting someone doesnt mean it didnt happen or was ok! Also from your mug shot, Im not thinking you look scared or like you were upset about being wrongly accused. Just saying.

Teja Kio

Bad Girl Gia Sapp-Hernandez Arrested & Punched Photos leaked

Tigers Wood

"A man became irate and belligerent and punched her in the face twice"
She's making this up, a man would never act like this after paying money all night long to get her drunk and then being turned down for sex.
The cops seem like they are sexist male pigs also.

The PMG

In his defense, he prolly thought Gia was a drag queen

Whateverbytch

who IS this tranny?

stu

i bet her middle name is TROUBLE!

Steelers suck

TMZ STOP!!!! They are not stars! They are really NOBODIES!!! People acting like asses to get attention. I'm still flabbergasted as to WHY do they need reps??? And honey, if it looks like a duck(whore), quacks like a duck(whore), and smells like a duck(whore), it's a duck. (whore)

Mumra the Ever Living

Translation: I was really, really drunk like the trash I am, and then I got crazy like the psychotic I am, so I bit him like the animal I am.

Max

"This was completely out of character for her" Ahahaha!! lol. Thanks, I really needed a good laugh this morning.

Cool Papa

If anyone saw last night's episode, you'd believe the guy too.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

He must have gotten tons of makeup on his fist.

kim

I watched that dumb BGC show once and that was about enough for me,, Gia is no innocent person, she invited the black dude (matt) over and was walking around drunk in a nasty thong up her butt and tried to fight him for no reason.. they had blk guys come over and drink with them .. so nasty ans skanky.. never will i watch that mess again!

Gretel

I usually try to watch my weight but after looking at that tongue and imagining all the filth that is crawling around on it I think I'm going to take my lunch bag outside and give it to a street person. Suddenly I'm no longer hungry.

BlastotheHanar

This one gets the same when over-consuming nourishing Planktonoids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments