Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

MEDIAHUORA

what a douche

LAWRENCE

Come on Piers you wouldn't want to cheat all seven of your regular viewers out of the chance to see Madonna....

really?

I am not a MDNA fan, but does anyone really watch this guy's show? Moot point!

claudia

why is it that anytime celebrities are is some kind of fued, one of them always pulls the "I don't even know who that is" card.

jeffTexas

We all know Piers Morgan is alive. Really who is that horrible person next to him? I thought she died years ago, poor little has been...

Ellen

Piers Morgan. Who the hell does this guy think he is? Go back to Britain. Nobody likes you here and you do a piss-poor job replacing Larry King.

bob

Who cares nobody watches his them show.

harmony

who gives a flying f@#K! About either of them..?

Zillbe

Who believes anything TMZ creeps says on this pile of crap website? TMZ fabricates drama to put $ in it's pockets with no regard for the people it gossips about. i would jail the whole cast and crew for life (and in solitary confinement) if it was up to me. I can think of nothing more heinous then what these losers do day after day. poisoning the public domain with their slander and their ugly schadenfreude.

Max

I find it baffling that this guy even has a show.

Truth

CAN THEY BOTH TAKE VALIUM AND DIE ALREADY??? #TRUTH!!

JJ

Can someone please ban Piers Morgan from television.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

These two probably have tea together every other week. Maybe, last week, Midge says, " Oh, I say, Pierzy, my new alboom is coming out, how ever do you suppose I can make one million gazillion euros, can I appear on your programe to promote my alboom?"

"Hold the telly, Modge" PM probably replied, "Let's create a public scandal, yes, a public pillow fight!˝

Then Mange probably said, "A Twitter bitch fight sounds delightful! Press for you and press for me, lovely, yes lovely, darling. Oh, by the way, darling, have you seen Molly? Don't be silly, love, I meant Molly Ringwald, I haven't seen her in ages ;) "

Superman

Madonna needs a new bag of lies. The "I don't know who they are." and "I don't know what that means." is very old. Is she really that clueless?

Poopey Poopstein

Madonka is an irritant in everyone's life it seems.