Christopher Walken

If I Won the Lottery,

I'd Buy a YACHT!

3/31/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_koxyxa9z_0_zabd9fzp
Christopher Walken either has a dark sense of humor ... or a bad memory ... 'cause the guy says his Lotto dream is to buy a yacht.

Sounds great ... until you remember he was on board Robert Wagner's infamous rented yacht when Natalie Wood mysteriously fell overboard and drowned back in 1981.

Walken was never named as a suspect in the subsequent death investigation ... in fact, nobody was ... and investigators eventually ruled her death as an accident.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

thats a killer joke

slim

I can not believe celebrities play the lottery. Yeah! I agree it just another gamble. But there are people who have won and really really needed the money. These celebrities make a lot of money making movies, commericals, putting out clothing lines, make-up, etc. Christopher Walken should be a man and speak up about really happened the night Natalie Wood died.

stargazer

Why are you trying to make this into something it's not? He was there, so he should never talk about boats again? Your staff are complete morons. Maybe he really wants a yacht. That's a common response people may make, when you ask them a question like that. Stop trying to make him look bad. You constantly praise idiots like Lindsay Lohan, but try to make people who are very respected, like Christopher Walken, look bad. Really, really pathetic, TMZ. Shows just how crappy your site is becoming.

DickersonAlfreda

my buddy's step-mother brought home $21760... last month. she is making an income on the laptop and got a $570300 condo. All she did was get fortunate and put in action the instructions reported on this web page (Click on menu Home more information) http://financereports.info/us/indexsplit.php?&t202id=300008&t202kw=bo0125&match=&c3=≠=

leslippe

The Splendour wasn't rented

SallyNally

Walken is a sicko. He should be ashamed of himself. Complete douchebag.

SallyNally

Walken is a sick person. He knows exactly what happened on RJ's yacht. I hope he rots in hell for never coming forward and speaking as to what he knows.

Jafo Fubar

NOBODY knows what really happened except for Natalie; and maybe one other person. Drunk people fall overboard all the time. That's one of the reason responsible captains post watch at night. Foul play or no, the safety of all was in the captains hands. If you were attacked on a bus, you would demand/expect the driver to do something. Same logic applies. Do if anybody should have faced some kind of charge, it should be the captain. At the very least dereliction of duty seems to fit the bill. Civil-wise, how about breach of contract via negligence for failing to provide the safe passage he was hired for. Not a lawyer...just how
I feel. I may not have a leg to stand on legally.

Jafo Fubar

I feel. I may not have a leg to stand on legally.

SallyNally

Mr. Jafo Fubar:

How on earth do you know that only one other person besides Natalie knew what happened when she was pushed or fell overboard? What facts are you basing that upon? And you analogy is fraught with errors. The captain was hired to pilot a private boat owned by RJ Wagner. Wagner was giving the orders before during and after the cruise. If this was a public boat such as a ferry, then yes the captain is responsible. Just like buying a luxury motorhome and hiring a driver. If an accident happens upon the motorhome, who is a passenger going to sue? The driver or the person with deep pockets (owner)?

I am going down and I will take you down with me. As God is my witness :-)

P.S: Don`t care about any brats, you never gave a **** either.

Sugar Kitty

I'm surprised how many people still think the Natalie Wood death was just an accident and she got drunk and fell off the boat, that simple. I recommend reading the book Goodbye Natalie, Goodbye Splendour. According to the book which is based on information of the yacht captain Dennis Davern, there was a violent argument between Robert Wagner and Natalie that night she died which may have gotten physical. There were bruises all over her body when she was found. Per the captains's account of that night, Robert Wagner did not allow him to turn on the search lights or go looking for Natalie and RW did not call authorities immediately to advise his wife was missing. To me, that does not sound like an accident, or at the very least, sounds like a cover up. Not only was Christopher Walken , there that night, but per the book, the argument was due to RW's jealousy over flirtations between CW and NW. Not that it was CW's fault or anything, but I would bet he knows more than what he lets on. I would imagine he could afford a yacht on his own, so his remark could either be dark humor or as another poster said, could mean he is implying you could have everything including a yacht and it could still mean nothing. I am glad others corrected TMZ about the yacht not being rented, lol. I wish they would proofread their stuff.

Jay W.

If he was taking a stab at being sarcastic... he nailed it! lol

arale norimaki

I don't carry lucky charms, but I believe in those things.
Christopher Walken