Lindsay Lohan

Only Thing She Wants to Nail

Is Her New Movie Role

4/2/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0331-lindsay-lohan-tmz4-ex
Lindsay Lohan is focused on her career now that she's off probation and to make sure nothing gets in the way of her upcoming roles, she has sworn off dating for the time being ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot her Liz Taylor movie for Lifetime. Our sources say Lindsay wants to devote all her spare time to reading the script and getting Liz's persona down pat ... rather than focus on a new relationship.

We're told Lindsay has had her fair share of intense relationships (ya think!?!?) and she doesn't want anything to derail her comeback.

Sorry, boys.

0221_lindsay_lohan_footer

Vorlon

Yawn.
Nothing you haven't said 1000 times before,
Get some new material loser.

andyscandy

Us Weekly‏@usweeklyReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Need some laughs this weekend? From Gollum to Victoria Gotti, check out these hilarious @LindsayLohan lookalikes! http://bit.ly/HZVyuU

andyscandy

I hope the cast of the Liz movie didnt listen to Honig and lindsay and show up to a desolate spot in canada..where there is no camera crews,no inhabitants..and think they would start shooting the film..
maybe they all got a copy of "Untitled"

Ellie G

If shes lucky she has maybe 2 yrs left in her career. She will get some tv spots for awhile then she will just fade away. She really needs to pull it together long enough to snag a man with money so she can birth a baby and be set for at least 18 yrs.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Good Morning, for for a 'dead thread', people seem to be alive and kickin this morning.

Grandma Cracker

Happy day before Easter, everybody!

Nikki

Good Morning/Afternoon
Had a funtastic time with the family last night playing Wii and XBox 360... dance and other games.
This morning there was a fun game of Bagel dodge...lol
What was pass a bagel seemed to be toss the bagel which hit Vincent in the head. Than he tossed it back and the next thing you know it became dodge bagel. It was so funny! When the bagel came my way I was laughing so hard I couldnt even throw it.

Glad to see everyone is doing good :)

I wont be around today, lots of cooking and baking and stuff to do. Right now two sisters and all the girls are in the kitchen making homemade raviolis for tomorrow

Im off to finish all the Easter baskets. Going to make the baskets a beach theme this year. Stuffed with candy, sunglasses, beach passes, some tanning sesssions ect.

Have a great day everyone :) miss you guys :(

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Here’s a jolt of horror, sprinkled with a dash of gross, topped with an OH HELLLL NO cherry to go with your morning.
Thanks to a new YouTube video, you can now watch Lindsay Lohan’s face morph from adorabe ginger tot, to a budding and freckled pre-teen, to a ghostly Havisham-y mess, all in 68 seconds.
Honestly, I hope the technical wizards who put this together took some CG liberties with that last image. You want to look away, you know the terror that is coming, yet…you can’t. Things start going downhill at :26, take a turn for the worst at :34, and get downright monstrous at :44. Years of life…just wiped away…all in mere seconds.
The thousands of comments the video has garnered range from user olongaine saying, “Thanks, I didn’t need sleep this decade anyway,” to labskate24′s declaration that “I will now have nightmares for the rest of my life.” Or as my colleague Jeff Labrecque much more eloquently put it: “Holy sweet Jebus. It’s like watching the Grail scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade… The horror!”
With comments like these, it will be interesting to see what Ryan Murphy can cook up for the horror star actress when she reportedly walks the halls of McKinley High. Could there be a Halloween-themed Glee episode in LiLo’s future?!
Opening it up to you, PopWatchers. Will you sleep with the lights on tonight?

They're STILL going on about this video and not even ONE decent comment. Does anyone know what Nicole or RC think of this morph?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I don't think Linds has 2 years of her "career" left because she doesn't have 2 years of life left. I have August 2013 in our deadpool. If Linds is still alive after that date, I'll change my name to "Mister Stupid" for a year.

Red Cloud

Let me ask you something, Einsteins. The Lifetime Liz Taylor movie has been mentioned by Lindsay on TV, by media outlets everywhere numerous times. Do you really think the people at Lifetime AND the people associated with Liz Taylor would allow such BS???? It stands to reason there's truth to the news about Lindsay being part of the movie. If it's BS, a whole lot of people should be screaming BS!! Think, if you can think. I have my doubts....

Red Cloud

Brain Test

Does Lindsay Lohan drink alcohol seven(7) days each week?

Does Lindsay Lohan plan robberies?

Does Lindsay Lohan use recreational drugs seven(7) days each week?

Will Lindsay Lohan ever get a movie role?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

GC, I have no Easter 'goodies' in my email 'basket'! Did LA Native steal them from you? LOL

awards

LINDSAY PREPARES FOR EASTER SUNRISE SERVICES!
' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿
Prompted by a huge number of “Confession Overdue” notices from her church and at the bidding of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgences, Lindsay is going to church tomorrow like the practicing Cretin that she has become. After shoplifting matching shoes, purse and hat from Nordstrom she has a really solid look. She plans to wear her birthday suit with genital jewels to compliment her freckles. Using Preparation H on her party pillows she has regained a sporty firmness from the front. She plans on sitting as there is nothing she can do for her backside. When she stands, Ali will be close behind her to protect her image from the thousands of paps and photogs she has invited.
So if you don’t have plans at 6:30 AM tomorrow morning she is going to assemble her entourage at 5:30 with mimosas, coke and warm sex at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park and do a limo caravan to church, arriving late at the crack of 7:15. Asked why Forest Lawn she replied “I have long term plans…eh?”

Red Cloud

The morphed video can only help Lindsay just like any criticism helps Lindsay as it motivates her to shape up or ship out. The teeth, her botox appearance on SNL, her acting on SNL, etc... She gets her teeth fixed, stops the botox and looks much better, and will turn out a STELLAR perfomance in her next role, AND subsequent roles.

Here's what Lindsay really looks like. Haggard photos are BS.

lost in the pine forest..............

andyscandy

PART 2 RED CLOUDS FINEST WORK

Lohan to Sue Jewelry Store Over Surveillance Tape

Drunk Post

Off the beaten path. I should not have guzzled beer tonight, but I did. That means I drank 3 nights, and not just 2. I repent!!!!! I am a CONTROLLED drinker. Spock, Star Trek, I am in CONTROL of my emotions!!!!!!!! Syntax...off!!!

Lindsay will beat this rap and come back in Hollywood. Do you think she is not RESPECTED for her POTENTIAL?????
Think for a moment. She has, and REALLY has, worked with HUGE A-LISTERS before the age of 20. THINK!!!!!! What does that mean??? She has PIZZAZZ!!! She has TALENT that YOU DO NOT HAVE!!!!! How many young chickadees have worked with the actors she's worked with at soooooo young an age????? Why????? Do you have an answer to my question????? WHY has she worked with the actors she has worked with???? Do you have an answer???? Is your answer RATIONAL??? Is your answrer REASONABLE??? Is your answer LOGICAL????? Why is Lindsay Lindsay??? Why do YOU care???? Why????
The answer is SIMPLE. It is because she is RELEVANT!!!!!!!!!!
It is because she will COME BACK from a hint of glory. The hint of glory was a few years ago. NOTHING, compared to what's ahead. She's nowhere near done. So stick a fork in your STUPID pronouncements of Lindsay's demise and accept REALITY. She's coming back!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting Bull says hello from exile in Canada.
-------------------

Lindsay Probation Report Would Destroy Her

Drunk Post

I'm on Thayer Street in Providence, RI. The fact that Lindsay was wearing the necklace days later is "PROOF" that she thought it was a loan. Why would she wear it if she stole it? Intent!!! Only a fkng moron would believe that. What's next? She capable of armed robbery? She has HIV? WTF????
The guys on the jury will fall in love with Lindsay, unless they take it up the azz....and they have HI......