Lindsay Lohan

Only Thing She Wants to Nail

Is Her New Movie Role

4/2/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0331-lindsay-lohan-tmz4-ex
Lindsay Lohan is focused on her career now that she's off probation and to make sure nothing gets in the way of her upcoming roles, she has sworn off dating for the time being ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot her Liz Taylor movie for Lifetime. Our sources say Lindsay wants to devote all her spare time to reading the script and getting Liz's persona down pat ... rather than focus on a new relationship.

We're told Lindsay has had her fair share of intense relationships (ya think!?!?) and she doesn't want anything to derail her comeback.

Sorry, boys.

0221_lindsay_lohan_footer

andyscandy

Lifetime..is she looking to corner the 60 Y/O plus age demographics.
Betty white wont even watch lifetime..

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Linds was so dejected from last night’s Pre-Oscar 2013 party snub, she pushed a housekeeper down an elevator shaft and proceeded to pull one of her famous “LOOK AT MEEEE!!!!” stunts.

She piled all of her diamonds, scarecrow wigs, stolen clothes and the ring just given to her by her "good friend" Whitney Houston into a massive mountain in the grand ballroom of one of her (subsidized) hotel suites. She then stripped naked, peed on the pile, and staggered all the way down to the beach, where she faked a suicide attempt by dramatically walking into the ocean, humming “Confessions Of A Broken Heart“ to herself.

No swimming class in homeschool, so predictably, as soon as the water reached up to her clam, Linds "freaked out" and sniveled 20 feet back to shore.

The paparazzi was all over the beach, but no pictures materialized - they were all playing Texas Hold ’em under a big canopy and waiting for something newsworthy to happen.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK, lets start a little pool here. Since Blohan is selling her stolen and grifted clothing, how long before Lnor 2.0 packs it in and flys the coop? That 14g's isn't going to go very far with Blohans 'Hoover' problem. I wonder if DUIna 'homeschooled' Ali how to be Blohans 'assistant'?

andyscandy

she has had plenty of time to get her Pre GED deploma..
But LNOR#2 keeps failing lindsays test...
that Drivers ed homechooling (playstation,Grand theft auto) never really taught her the skills she needed..
Homeschooled math just didnt add up..and the home ec class was being taught at the bar.

Luv

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. I still have my mom with me so I'm thankful for that. I was given a gift.

Luv

Maddy, I just went back and saw your message. I didn't see it before. I'm doing okay, how are you?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

LIAR!! LIAR!! SCALP ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPYOURS

Off topic for a moment. I read the entire coroners report on Whitney H., found it rather odd that everybody commented on the cocaine, but nobody acknowledged the methamphetamines. Nobody has mentioned it that I have seen. Ok, I be done. One of my inane little comments....

Nikki

Hi everyone, have some time to catch up. They are coloring seven dozen easter eggs and it sure does smell like farts around here. I know I questioned the seven dozen and was told with all of us here there has to be enough for the egg hunt tomorrow. The kids are 12-26 and I was shocked they still wanted to do it..I guess cause they all seem to be enjoying this time together, they are keeping all the Easter traditions. Plastic eggs would smell alot nicer..lol

FU I never got to say Thank you for the new Avi. I love it! You are one Brilliant fellow. Hope you dont mind I jacked it from you.

LLsez

Staying true to mY avi, am Happy to report:

Kicking off the Easter weekend with a night on the town, Lindsay Lohan was spotted leaving a Los Angeles, CA bar late on Friday night (April 6).
The 25-year-old, who recently completed her formal probation, began to hide and duck from the camera behind a friend before later deciding to reveal herself and put on a big smile for the camera.

Nikki

@ luv, I did something really cool today. My nephew has a friend that lost his dad on 9/11 and my sister watches him every weekend while his mom works. Anyway he has been with us and all the kids have laptops, ipads, iphones ect. He took a liking to my neices ipod touch so I went to Best Buys and got him one for Easter. I cant wait to see the look on his face tomorrow. That to me will be the best Easter ever!

LLsez

MATT LAUER:
Can you go to the night life? Can you go to parties? Can you go to clubs without suffering the temptation that’s going to get you into trouble?
LINDSAY LOHAN:
I don’t. I mean, I prob– I could, but I don’t. That’s not my thing anymore. I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn’t fun for me. I’ve become more of a homebody. And I like that.

Nikki

FU your Avi IS THE BEST! I cant stop laughing

andyscandy

who is more likely to retire in a nut ward, lindsays accountant or LNOR #1?
who has a worse job,her dentist or her Gynocologist?(Or do they do both jobs?)

Nikki

LMFAO to all the Black Clouds, Im getting confused trying to read and catch up..Its hilarious.If luv changes hers I will fall off the chair in laughter

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments