'Californication' Hottie

I'm Marrying a Preacher Man!

4/2/2012 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meagan Good now engaged to her preacher boyfriend
Lingerie-wearing "Californication" actress Meagan Good has decided to take on a more heavenly role -- TMZ has learned ... she's now engaged to her preacher BF.

Meagan's rep tells TMZ, 30-year-old Good recently got engaged to DeVon Franklin -- an exec at Sony Pictures Entertainment who leads a double life as a 7th Day Adventist preacher.

A little rundown on your typical 7th Day Adventist -- he takes the Bible pretty literally, practices Sabbath on Saturday, doesn’t eat pork and frowns upon alcohol ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

According to Meagan's rep, the preacher proposed last month in L.A, but the couple has known each other for years. They began dating just after production wrapped on "Jumping the Broom" ... which Meagan starred in, and DeVon produced.

No date yet for the wedding ... but an open bar is probably out.

Vanessa

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!yay one good brother left on this planet Congrats to both of you lucky you Megan I wish you all the best

Vanessa

Hashkah

Do not be unequally yolked with unbelievers

Leslie

Jumping The Broom was not produced by Tyler Perry. I guess you don't do your research first. Bishop T.D Jakes, Tracey Edmonds, others and directed by Salim Akil.

Kim

TD Jakes produced Jumping the Broom.

Tesla_Consulting

" ... who leads a double life ... " As long as it's not a triple life.

Rocco

You can probably rule out barbecue, too.

Just_Me

Awww...so happy for her. Beautiful couple!

john johnson

i guess megans slutty ass is gonna have to give up the cigs and the 2am celebrity booty calls to tyreese and lance gross.

Roxy

That is so nice, she marrying a Seventh Day Adventist. Clifton Davis is also Seventh Day Adventist and went to school with me, Coool!

SDA-PK

My dad's a SDA preacher, which means I was raised in a super strict SDA household. When I read this I thought what a fraud this guy was. Old school SDA's think the movie biz is made with dirty money, so this guy probably just has a god complex and thinks he can straddle the jesus-hollywood line. Good luck, buddy. I hope you don't go to the dark side...hahaha. Religion sux.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

she is absolutely stunning as Cali on Califronication. totally ******* worthy (she's a 10 in other words)...as is Maria Menounos hott Greek ass! they both would get licked from their pretty little faces to their pretty little feet, no sparing the butt hole in between! sorry to be so graphic but it is what it is...if ur disgusted by this...ur an ugly b1tch who's never had a man lick ur a$$ crack, or ur girl is a dirty ugly b1tch who u wouldn't dream of performing such an act on! I have said my peace! Peace!

r2s

lucky..lucky...guy

Joao

What about being unequally yoked, Mr. Christian?

CountryGal

So, if you want to murder people and get away with it become a doctor. Got it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments