'THAT '70s SHOW' STAR

My Roommate

Attacked HIMSELF!

4/3/2012 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0403_lisa_robin_kelly_EX-01
"That '70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly says she's been SET UP by her male roommate ... who injured HIMSELF in an effort to frame the actress as a domestic abuser.

TMZ spoke with Lisa ... who insists she was wrongfully arrested for allegedly attacking the guy at their L.A. home this weekend ... because she never laid a hand on the guy.

Lisa says she's been having issues with the guy for a while ... and tried to leave the pad for good on Friday, but he became angry and "roughed me up."

Lisa says she called police ... but the guy took off before they arrived ... and she decided it wasn't worth her time to press charges.

A short time later, the roommate showed up at the police station claiming Lisa had attacked him ... something Lisa insists NEVER happened.

"He must have scratched himself or done something to himself," Lisa says.

She adds, “I am clean and sober and I have made a lot of progress. I am completely innocent. I weigh 105 pounds. I could never hurt him. I just want to start working again."

Attempts to reach Lisa's roommate were unsuccessful.

Jay W.

Ja fraulein... I believe you... Let me show showz you som sing.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Lay off the meth pipe honey, and maybe you can start working again.

STFUP

Riiiight! Next she'll be telling us her career isn't really dead. lol

victorpark

I just LOVE methed-out bug eyes.

tmzfan

I don't believe she is clean and sober, her latest mug shot screams crack!

Kelly

If she's clean and sober so's Nippy.

yomama

ok, not that I believe her in this case... but an ex of mine that I used to live with back during my misguided youth would knock me around. One night, i told him i was calling the cops and dude literally punched himself in the eye hard enough to give himself a black eye then said, oh yeah well i guess we'll be riding in the cop car together. Seriously. Some people ARE just that effed up.

Northerner

look at her last mug shot and tell me she is clean and sober....BS!!! he attacked himself! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

bkwardstraveler

I'll bet she can give some great head. Tying a cherry stem with her tongue would be nothing.

Anonymous

Size and weight do not mean anything. Even tiny women have been known to be abusers, relying on the fact that the man does not dare to hit her back.

JimmyB

Well...That's a unique defense. Good luck with that.

Kabala

You're lying sweetie and we all know it.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Hot **** me likes alot!

bagladey

The mugshot tells the story, and it's not "clean and sober".

coreylynne

That is NOT what happened and she is full of crap! The bruises he has are no way "self inflicted"...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments