« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Minka Kelly

Rebounding ...

with Wilmer Valderrama!?

4/3/2012 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wilmer Valderrama and Minka Kelly are becoming more than friends
Now batting cleanup ... Fez?

Apparently the rumors are true ... Wilmer Valderrama and Derek Jeter's ex-GF Minka Kelly are becoming more than friends ... because the two were photo'd together in Australia yesterday looking very, VERY coupley.

Minka and Derek had been off and on for roughly 3 years ... and were most recently spotted together in Paris back in January ... leading many to believe they would reconcile for good.

Apparently not.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sunset

It's possible that Fez is a very a skilled pussay eater.

Nookies

Like any of you losers could do any better lol..Gotta love random people over a celeb site running their mouth about a couple saying its a downgrade or upgrade when they don't know either of them or anything about their relationship. It's ok guys, theres no need to be jealous of a guy that hasn't done crap in 10 years but is still richer and better looking than you.

nellie

What does this women see about him? He is not good looking at all,but he always have dated the "beautiful" ones! In my opinion he is not good looking at all... Minka is too pretty for him!

JammaBeanz

Seriously? She looks like dog doo.

I have a friend who, I chit you not, was arrested and charged for assault...with a bag of RAISINS! Sooooo, it doesn't take much to get charged.

SheisHot

Jeter is a fool to let her get away!

JammaBeanz

Seriously? She looks like dog doo.

kr

If you can fit someones upper arm between you pinky and ring finger.. you need to get that person a sunday stat!

BA Baraccus

What is a Minka ...?

christine lonero

wiler talks to me everynight hes a lie and and a user hes will play the part very well to get into her pants but he says he loves me and kelly is just a bed buddy lol!!! u know a piece of ass he told me in those words it wontlast long mark my words!!!!!

christine lonero

hahaha! wilmer is a liar a scam a cheater adog, minka is a crack whore and looks terrible 4 real dam bye a brush lol! ans some botox on ur forhead i see lines i give it atleast 2or3 more weeks

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5