Justin Bieber

Seals Home Deal

Calabasas Mayor Totally Stoked!

4/4/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber has haggled his way to Calabasas
Justin Bieber
has haggled his way to Calabasas by purchasing a 9,000 square foot mansion.

TMZ has learned ... after negotiating back and forth with the seller -- who wanted $7.5 mil -- Justin inked the deal for a little more than $6 mil. He'll get the keys by the end of June.

The Mayor of Calabasas, Mary Sue Maurer, couldn't be more thrilled, telling TMZ ... “Justin is welcomed to Calabasas and his privacy will be respected just like everyone else's." Thing is ... Justin's privacy problems are not at all like everyone else's.

One of the big attractions for the Biebs -- the property is nestled in a gated community that has not just one but two security gates.

The weird thing -- Calabasas is a suburb outside of L.A. -- 22 miles from the heart of Hollywood. You would think an 18-year-old gazillionaire would like the action, but he seems to get plenty of that anyway.

0328_justin_bieber_house_footer

kalina mankova

omg jb is so so rich helove you jb

go home!

Um, coming from a resident of Calabasas, Justin, you, your ego and the paparazzi u attract are NOT welcome.

BC

Cool! You go boy! Wish i could do something like that.

Jay W.

I'm the extreme working poor... I'm a squatter half the week, then I stay at a shelter if room is available the other half of the week.

Good for you kid. Life is short. I have to go hang myself now.

John Genryu

I'm very happy for her.

Wash. Hts. Girl

Absolutely ludicrous, the whole thing, almost vile...what is going to do with all that room? Punk.

Seldombinlaid

Wow, Ya have to love a young success story. This young man is not old enough to drink yet. He could probably retire right now if he wanted to. Though he really should continue entertaining while people will still pay him big money for it. I'm envious of him. He has done well for himself.

aston

Good that he's happy, but American homes don't really have a style. Except for old colonial houses, they look like a mish mash of everything. A little gothic, a little Hispanic, a little Medieval European. If I were rich and living in the US, I'd draw my own house.

cj

I think they need to learn to same try www.hagglefox.com

hgrnwy

To the nasty commenters, you should take a good look at yourself and your attitude - not very attractive and not a good representative of your country. Perhaps you have a terrible life and no self-esteem but you should work on some positive things and you will feel better! lol!!!

MJB's #1 Fan

I wish this annoying little boy/girl would go away. I can't stand him, he can't sing and we don't need another Justin Timberlake.

Montclair Grandma

I have never been impressed with Justin Bieber. This kind of
house for a young person his age is disgustingly excessive.
Apparently his parents have no control over him and he has not
learned any kind of lasting values. Excessively expensive cars and excessively expensive houses do not prove adulthood or responsible behavior.

Mina

all i want to know is why would this kid, yes I said KID want to buy some big ass home for? SMH no common sense at all. Okay so hes 18 and instead of thinking about online school, he buys some big ass home. I bet hes still being claimed on his mothers medical insurance.

Roberta J Demerchant

I Think the Only Reason he Bought it was Because he will live near Kenndal and Kylie Jenner because that is where they live in calabasas

miqy

He will bankrupt in 5 years, if that. If his Mom is smart and really cares about him, she will take a lot of his money and put it someplace safe.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments